• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Suggestion to mapvoting.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10634
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10634

You could make a rule AKA excessive team switching, insulting etc. This at least would help the continuies voting for Hastings.
With the few players online 1 time should be fine per player and/ or 5 times per map.

D

Deleted member 10634

How many active BFV players actually play On Hello?
I hardly see any players here. I know my timezone is off for most of you but if I find 2 or 3 players here Im thinking its good. I dont really care about the maporder But understand some maps are nbot fun with the very few pl,ayers online. With a rule about excessive voting we could still have the voting ability and end a map.
Most players are adults and there are only few rotten players who will do everything to abuse systems.

[RUS]WàrrióR

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
8:00 AM
Reaction score
At peaks we have up to around 10 players on weekdays and 20-30+ players on weekends.

We need you LTShaun!

The stats are available here:

Like I recently said somewhere here, this game is old and a number of available settings is very limited. We are not only unable to set a min/max time between the votes, but it seems that there's also no such possibility to find out a particular player who's behind every particular vote. At least I'm not aware of such statistics.

So it's pretty much impossible to implement your suggestion.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 10634

At peaks we have up to around 10 players on weekdays and 20-30+ players on weekends.

The stats are available here:

Like I recently said somewhere here, this game is old and a number of available settings is very limited. We are not only unable to set a min/max time between the votes, but it seems that there's also no such possibility to find out a particular player who's behind every particular vote. At least I'm not aware of such statistics.

So it's pretty much impossible to implement your suggestion.
There is a rule against Teamswitching and it is not automatic I think same for iinsulting etc. so I would not say it is impossible. It would just rely on people reporting..

[RUS]WàrrióR

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
8:00 AM
Reaction score
In case of teamswitching admins and all players are able to see who joined which team. For example, "Player joined the US team".

In case of map voting there are no any indications of who triggers the vote, so there are no messages like "Player started a new vote for Operation Hastings". There are no such messages even in server logs.

So how do you suggest to identify players who start a new map vote?
Before reporting you gotta know who started a vote, right?

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
3:00 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
The map voting is fine as it is and although it sometimes gets annoying it keeps players here.

Back