• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Modded maps

• Thread starter Deleted member 10634
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10634

Again some maps have been modded. yesterday "Fall of Saigon " modded so it tzakes longer to take flag. Choppers added, Main falg uncapable ./ This means you cannot end mapo to go to next map making players leave.
The name of the server + description " The main ideal is to provide players with all of the Maps BFV has to offer with no exceptions " https://forum.helloclan.eu/pages/bfv/ seems to have been left out . so maby its time to change name to maps and not Allmaps

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
3:40 AM
Reaction score
Again some maps have been modded. yesterday "Fall of Saigon " modded so it tzakes longer to take flag. Choppers added, Main falg uncapable ./ This means you cannot end mapo to go to next map making players leave.
The name of the server + description " The main ideal is to provide players with all of the Maps BFV has to offer with no exceptions " https://forum.helloclan.eu/pages/bfv/ seems to have been left out . so maby its time to change name to maps and not Allmaps
Don’t think these changes are permanent, I think RUS was just trying for an event, the leader can confirm.

Nitrofish

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I normally don't care for modded maps, however, there seems to be a lack of defense being played (myself included) so I am in favor of flags taking longer to cap to prevent legal main rape.

Like LT said, RUS may just be testing things out.

I appreciate feedback from our established players, like yourself Snake!

Local time
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
There are two great things about Fall of Saigon.
  1. AC-47 Spooky bomber plane of Blue team
  2. BRDM (The BRDM-1 (Russian: Бронированная Разведывательная Дозорная Машина) Guided Missile vehicle of Red team
Both vehicles are capable of defending their own mains depending on player's skill. I recently prevented Nagi from caputing Blue main with the AC-47.

The problem is that sometimes, no one stays behind to defend the main, making it vulnerable to enemy capture.

I don't mind adding SSM helicopters to this map but not at the expense of AC-47 and BRDM. I hope RUS can find a way to add the helis without replacing any default vehicles but if has to replace existing vehicles than tanks or jeeps instead of these two main vehicles. Thanks!

D

Deleted member 10634

Its fine to experiment and shows dedication. However like the map in quiestion is large map and withj only 2 or 3 players it is way too big. so only way to change map is to capture flags and then wait forever to tiocket to run out.
Map vote is good but too often gets abused and you end up playing the same map again and again.

[RUS]WàrrióR

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
10:40 AM
Reaction score
I've been wondering what .rfa patch files I have on my PC since the times of my previous modding attempts this year, so I decided to take a look at what I have by trying it out on the server for 5 mins on a day time, when there are zero players online. Unfortunately, snake and fraga joined during this time...

I just can't believe snake is seriously complaining over THIS now
1f923.png

Back