• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Banned

DarkSkuLL

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:47 AM
Reaction score
I was banned for TS, but i just changed team once. Usually I always play in the same team, and if i change is in the begginig of the round to play with my friend.

hard_rice

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
2:47 AM
Reaction score
I did not do it but it looks like it is only a 6 hour ban. Once the map gets rolling why change sides?

DarkSkuLL

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:47 AM
Reaction score
It was unbalanced, the team that I left had the best players and my friend was playing in the other.

[RUS]WàrrióR

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
10:47 AM
Reaction score
Hey. Sorry for long reply.

According to my observations you were teamswitching almost every map that day (and the day before), most of the time disrupting perfectly balanced teams. This also includes your constant switches back, after when auto-balance system places you in opposite team.

I understand that you want to play with your friend in the same team, but this is a public server and such actions may be disruptive towards other players:

https://forum.helloclan.eu/pages/bfv/ said:
The ability to team-switch is a great thing to have in game. However, it can be used malevolently. It can also indirectly cause unescessary frustration to other players who are trying to stay on their own team but are thrown back and forth due to other players switching in an excessive manner. If you are auto switched, please try stay on the team you are sent to, we'd like to keep the team's as balanced as possible.

Back