• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Vietnam Management News

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
3:35 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Charlie has officially resigned from the Bfv Management as a Leader, which leaves Lost as the only leader in the bfv section with the HCA on his side. Discussions whether we will make a new member leader or not will be held on monday. / Tedde

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
4:35 AM
Reaction score
helloclan13 said:
Charlie has officially resigned from the Bfv Management as a Leader, which leaves Lost as the only leader in the bfv section with the HCA on his side. Discussions whether we will make a new member leader or not will be held on monday. / Tedde

Why has charlie resigned :( :( :( He was the best leader!

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:35 PM
Reaction score
i will never forget my first time in HELLO, heck Charlie recruited me!

Charlie

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
2:35 AM
Reaction score
Yes, i gave up my leadership of the bfv sector in the HELLO clan yesterday, it´s true. But it´s just because i don´t have the necessary time at the moment to lead this awesome clan and to take care about the divisions, the members, the cw´s and stuff like that. Ill stay in HELLO clan, as a normal member and as server admin and i will play on bfv for sure, but won´t lead the clan together with Lost. I think Lost is a really good choice as a leader and he´s really active and equal to everyone. So we will see us on the server guys to play this awesome game ... and ill still kick your asses .. doesnt matte wether with or without the "2Ldr" behind my name :p
And if anyone has questions or needs my help, whatever as an admin or for example a good advice from an old leader, you always can ask me. I´m still the old one, i just stopped leading the bfv-sector. But anyways i would like to say a "thanks" to anyone who is playing fair and with a good kind of humour on our server together with me and the HELLO-clan. I´ve met so many really cool and nice people the last two years and im very thankfull about that fact.
And a special thx to HELLO/Tedde, for being a good leader all the time and to be always cool and relaxed, to the HELLO-clan oldschool guys like tank and ground, to my friend Freshblood who always had an advice for me, to Berserker/Frank for all the tricks and discussions about being a good admin [ ;) ] and to Sb-Killer for all the 1 vers. 1 hours on the private server.
Thx and see you on the server,

Charlie

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
3:35 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
CommandoBeta said:
But why did you give it up?

Charlie said:
But it´s just because i don´t have the necessary time at the moment to lead this awesome clan and to take care about the divisions, the members, the cw´s and stuff like that.

Back