• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Hi all! Sickboy is still alive!

Sickboy

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:10 PM
Reaction score
Hello friends. IceSkater wrote me via email and let me know BFV is still alive. So am I !! After nearly 3 years off i'd like 2 play BFV again. But i have a problem. I cant find the server. Maybe i have the wrong gameversion (1.2) and i dont know how i can get the right one that make me able 2 play again with all u damn noobs!! Can anyone help me with it? THX a lot and maybe we see us soon....

Sickboy

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
And by the way: Does the BOB clan still exist?

Capt. Canada

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
10:10 AM
Reaction score
Hi Sick.
Glad to know you are well...or sick...whatever.

Good luck back on the server. VMax and IceSkater will be able to get you up and running again.

I think a few of the guys still play, but most have moved on to other things. If I am able to return, then I'll be wearing my tags...and probably be dying frequently, each death more glorious than the last.

Sickboy

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
thx for the rapid answer, shaun. and a hi to canada! i'm doin fine. update 2 v 1.21 is done. but when i add the server with given id and port i can see only the hello eu server and the backup server. when i click on it ping is 99999. i cant connect :(.

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
12:10 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
Good to see you back mate :)

Sickboy

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
ok, all is working. see u on battlefield!

Back