• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Teamswap rule change.

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
11:14 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
Hi everyone.

The teamswap rule has been amended and instead of being able to swap 3 times it will be up to admins to decide if you are disrupting play. Also if you have a gaming Nick that is a version of, or looks similar to "Player" then you may well get randomly removed by an admin so pick an original name to be safe. Happy gaming and don't be frightened to chat to me at any time here and on Discord.

Mookli

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score
Thanks for updating the in-game rules so we can see the change there.

hard_rice

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
8:14 AM
Reaction score
It should not take a rule change for a gamer to quit being a pest to the community.

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
11:14 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
Its actually 2 rule changes and no guarantee that he is stopping yet....

T

TonyB

He won't stop. Makes no difference. I asked him in game a year or two ago why he did it, that it was disruptive. His response "I can't help myself".

pinky

hard_rice

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
8:14 AM
Reaction score
Alfa Mike Foxtrot

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

The teamswap rule has been amended and instead of being able to swap 3 times it will be up to admins to decide if you are disrupting play. Also if you have a gaming Nick that is a version of, or looks similar to "Player" then you may well get randomly removed by an admin so pick an original name to be safe. Happy gaming and don't be frightened to chat to me at any time here and on Discord.

Well its about time and lets enforce the shit out of it to make a statement.

It will be useless if there is not an active reminder of what the new rule means and how it will affect those who ignore it.

Rambo FlamingDart

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:14 PM
Reaction score
You can count on us!

*Player had enough time to overthink his actions when he was sent onto a longer vacation the last time.
It happened at a time when he (again) found it a good idea to push the rules to the limits. But instead of taking the punishment as deserved he started playing the innocent and irresponsible.

Generally he made several Attempts of making us believe that it's not his fault, or that he can't control himself, or that he only stick to the rules by doing the allowed 3x switch in every round.
This is where I say enough with his attempts taking us for fools!

Everyone is always fully responsible for his actions. So if Player harms the server with his continuously provocation, he will face appropriate action where we will evaluate the overall picture he presents us. And this is not looking good for you Mookli!
You already have been warned!

Generally Players are obligated to inform themselves about our rules, before they start playing. It's their duty.

And sorry if my text sounds a bit harsh but I got quite upset about how certain players abuse our goodwill and destroy the fun for everyone .

Use common sense:
Use common sense, and don't try to find ways around the rules. Just because there's a list of rules, it doesn't mean that we'll never make any exceptions, the admins have permission to evaluate situations individually and ban on those grounds. If you do find yourself in the grey area on one of the rules, don't expect the admin to sit by and wait for you to cross the line with the rulebook open in another window. The bans will always be posted on the website to get the chance to be evaluated by the community. So if you wish to appeal a ban you may do so, however keep in mind that lying to support yourself after poor behavior will not help you.

Last edited:
T

TonyB

Well, perhaps I stand corrected. I played some yesterday or day before and he was on. And he didn't switch. Perhaps because Vmax was also on. I appreciate the change in rules allowing admins to whack him. Thank you.

pinky

Back