• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Opinion to make better...

T

TonyB

Just an interesting observation today. When I came on the server, Hastings was probably 3/4 the way through and if I recall, 5 or 6 players. Vmax joined. A vote was taken and we started Hastings again. Here are the map results as the day proceeded:

http://forum.helloclan.eu/bfv/stats/game.php?id=58764
17 players finished Hastings

http://forum.helloclan.eu/bfv/stats/game.php?id=58765
18 players finished Flaming Dart

http://forum.helloclan.eu/bfv/stats/game.php?id=58766
11 players finished Siege of Khe Sahn

I just checked the server, they are on Game Warden and 4 players playing.

I assume the players in Europe are probably in bed or drunk.

Here are thoughts with the idea of making improvements.

Can we increase tickets on Hastings?

Can we make any alterations in the time it takes for blue to capture red main in Khe Sahn?

As for La Drang, perhaps all maps, has any thought been given to turbo-charging the jeeps?

Respectfully submitted,

pinky

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
3:52 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
Hi Pinky

I have been playing BFV since it came out and have played modded servers so I have a good bit of experience and here are my thoughts:

Can we increase tickets on Hastings?
Not everyone loves Hastings and if you are being smashed the round needs to finish.
I also know that Hastings brings extra players and am happy to run it a 2nd time if I am online(Or 1 of the other Admins).

Can we make any alterations in the time it takes for blue to capture red main in Khe Sahn?
No I wont do that and you must remember it also only takes a short time for red to recapture.
Also don't forget red have 2 tunnels so 1 could be set in red main.
Red are usually busy trying to steal the F4 or Cobra and don't watch main very well :D

As for La Drang, perhaps all maps, has any thought been given to turbo-charging the jeeps?
Blue have 4 aircraft and a Tank while Red have a BTR, Tank and 2 Zsu's.
Blue needs to take flags at the start of the map and that's what the aircraft are for.

T

TonyB

Thank you Vmax for your kind and well expressed comments. I do appreciate them and yes, trust me, I am thankful you restarted Hastings the other day.

I know that not everyone loves Hastings. It's no secret that I don't like La Drang or Fall of Saigon BUT .... the reason being is that, at least historically, there are not enough players to warrant playing those maps. La Drang drags out forever if there are but a few players. I loved both maps back in the day. I really liked that goofy rocket truck on Fall of Saigon. It gives me lots of laughs.

When there are 20 guys on, I will play those maps and I love all maps when we have the players. But when there are but a few .... man, some drag on. Just the other day Ricey posted ... this is boring and he left.

Thanks again. You are the hardest working admin on the server and I appreciate it.

pinky

Back