• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Terminator

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:04 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
We should try to play "Terminator"

HOW TO PLAY:
We have a server (the event server) OK and we have one person on one team ...say the U.S team on flaming dart. the player by him self is the Terminator and every-one else are the robot thing's, the terminator has to run around the map with a M-16 only, No armor, auto-mobiles, plains,or mounted weapons and kill all the robots(the NVA ..."AKA" all the other players). the robots can only use there Knifes(machetes,plantation) and try and survive the hole round,be the last one standing,or kill the "terminator". like the Terminator, the Robots cant usmor, auto-mobiles, plains,or mounted weapons.

If you liked my idea we shall try it and make rules to fix any problems.

-[HELLO]-*Lost*

Fragd

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
1:04 PM
Reaction score
Love it :D. Time to download sum hacks :p jk... or not... jk again!

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
10:04 PM
Reaction score
Problem 1: After the first second of the game all robots will run away and hide in a hut far away and the terminator wont get any kills.

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
i say let the "termator" have more pain killers or something that takes more shot to kill him, and that problem with hiding, you can only hide in a area of the map like A1 down to A3 then across to F1

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
acashmony said:
i say let the "termator" have more pain killers or something that takes more shot to kill him, and that problem with hiding, you can only hide in a area of the map like A1 down to A3 then across to F1

Well then i think it would be to lop sided B\c the terminator has weapons and would take more hits with knife to kill..

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
10:04 PM
Reaction score
Perhaps the robots should have pistols instead of only knives, that way the terminator would still be much stronger. And a smalller part of the map only will solve the other problem.

Back