• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Maps

T

TonyB

I mentioned this somewhere else in the forums but perhaps it belongs here. Yes, the horse has been beaten to a pulp but ....

With the dwindling number of players, is it time yet to look at changing things up? May I suggest we lose some of the maps where players leave the server? Please.

Also, perhaps push Game Warden to the default start map with Hastings next. When I check and see players on, playing Hastings, and there are maybe 6 players - I come in and Hastings (my personal fav) is half over.

Thanks.

pinky

SurfinBird

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:40 AM
Reaction score
Twitch
 Epidote1942
Is there a dwindling number of players? There seems to be an influx of new players or at least players returning to the game.

Maybe the map order could do with a change but the order would depend on what we collectively think are the maps where players leave. In my opinion it would be:
Ho Chi Minh Trail, Fall of Saigon and Ia Drang Valley,

However, there are players who still play these maps. I find those 3 maps boring but there are others who don't mind.

=KGC= Rockanrolla

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:40 AM
Reaction score
I think large infantry maps are boring.
Maps with aircraft and small city infantry maps are popular.
Nobody likes to run from flag to flag 30 minutes long and then get killed in an instant. And start running again. And run. And run.
Comon guys!
Some soldiers don't even have sandals!!!!

T

TonyB

I think large infantry maps are boring.
Maps with aircraft and small city infantry maps are popular.
Nobody likes to run from flag to flag 30 minutes long and then get killed in an instant. And start running again. And run. And run.
Comon guys!
Some soldiers don't even have sandals!!!!

Your point is quite valid. La Drang ... back in the day, when we would have 40 - 50 guys playing, it was a great map. There are no jeeps. A couple of transports. Horribly boring. Fall of Saigon - dead. That map kills the server. I just can't do them. I been playing all afternoon and I started at Hastings and quit at Reclaim Hue. 8 maps over a four plus hours.

We do have some new players here and there.

Thanks for listening Shaun.

pinky

Back