• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Mr. Big

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TonyB

We all make mistakes. We get 2nd chances. We get 3rd chances. He's one of the few that gives me fits on the Island flag at Flaming Fart. I miss that.

Can we get another chance for Big please? REX2 still rapes and we deal with it. Player still switches willy-nilly and we deal with it.

Asking for a favor here.

pinky

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
3:27 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
Hi Pinky
There are 2 things you can rely on in life, MrBig won't be back and REX will rape again. :)

Threatening the server is a far worse crime than mainraping mate.
The Mainrape and teamswap rules are reletively new rules and were put in place to improve gameplay only and are a pain in the arse to enforce as I am sure you know, but not essential to the game.

Love
Vmax/Rob

Last edited:
T

TonyB

Welcome back Vmax! I'm in sunny Sarasota, Florida visiting friends. It's a little cool here but it is to warm up this weekend.

Sounds like Big dug a hole from which he cannot get out.

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
10:27 PM
Reaction score
He won’t stop your ancient game so whatever. All he said is that it’s his island. You people are old and or biast about my dad. Ice skater, whilst,(your favorite word) trying to be a hero, turns out your not too bright. Your the rude loser that posts untruths about my crazy father. He will be mad because he wanted to see what I sent you. You should be ashamed. He’s in your top 10 list of all time . I did what I should, now you do what you should. Sorry I ruined his reputation on your server.

I read all this, and then I had to read it again for some reason. Here' s why. Ice

- Crazy Mr Big loved the game so much he may have deprived his family while at it.
- Makes sure Ice knows this "Just so you know I am way popular than Nagi or Sarge Fear. " LOL I busted a gut on that one ... :rolleyes:
- He goes on and on insulting Ice after surviving 2 life bans
- Threatens the server and mentions partnering with the Hello clans worst enemy
- Goes on to ask for a 3rd chance because more immature family members want to join in on the attack while pretending to be him.
- Now the crazy son wants to come clean insult ICE and everyone's intelligence that it is he alone that caused all this .
- Lastly claim that Ice is of a lesser person because a nut may and I say may have duped him into thinking you are the son.

I have no beef with Mr Big, but this is ridiculous to say the least and by no means brilliant like you may think. Tricking someone while using someone else's identity is not crafty or smart , its low level and shows true character.

I call bullshit here and I have a feeling Ice , the Hello clan , the server will live another day despite all this drama.

hard_rice

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
12:27 AM
Reaction score
If you read the content that IceSkater posted then you should have no problem in finding that I agree with the decision to ban Mr Big permanently. Like my Pop's says "What you put in your soup you get on your spoon."

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
10:27 PM
Reaction score
If you read the content that IceSkater posted then you should have no problem in finding that I agree with the decision to ban Mr Big permanently. Like my Pop's says "What you put in your soup you get on your spoon."

Amen Brother !

Also, I'm in support of Ice here and his decision. Voting on this thread while it may be a side thing to do , it may undermine his processes and actions.

We have to let this die Pinky, for Ice and the other admins overall. If I go to far I expect I will face the music too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back