• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

I guess I never will....

T

TonyB

We had a good group on this morning. 8 or so players - I think 10 when I left. Siege of Khe Sahn. Red had all flags except blue main. I didn't observe a single red rape at blue main. Next thing you know, blue has all flags except red main and then they circle main raping in choppers. I think a red player or two were afk or sniping. I bagged it - what fun is it to spawn die spawn die spawn die. I won't be a part of it.

What is the logic to raping in choppers? It kills the game. Just took a look and I see there are 6 players on.

If you want to kill the game, you are going about it the right way. Keep up the good work.

I don't understand ..... and.....

pinky

WARDOG

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:31 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ray Deaver
I agree ! This happens a lot to me . I believe the rules say you swoop in , you attack and you move on . I thank you should hover next to flag or land it to take the flag . when they Circle the flag and kill you every time you spawn . I believe that should be considered CAMPING !

Capt. Canada

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
1:31 AM
Reaction score
Hi guys.
You're never going to be able to legislate morality or a sense of fair play in these instances. The attacking team is attacking the main because that's where the enemy is, and attacking in such a manner helps achieve victory. No, it's not really as much fun as genuine competitive play, but when you're only obsessed with winning, then why bother with a sense of morality?

T

TonyB

Hi guys.
You're never going to be able to legislate morality or a sense of fair play in these instances. The attacking team is attacking the main because that's where the enemy is, and attacking in such a manner helps achieve victory. No, it's not really as much fun as genuine competitive play, but when you're only obsessed with winning, then why bother with a sense of morality?

I'm not sure they are doing so for the win but for the sick pleasure of simply spawn killing. It's a way to rack up points and satisfy your desire to spawn kill. If players actually worked together to win, they would assist each other as though they were on a "team". It's not "team" and probably never was.

pinky

michuneo

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:31 AM
Reaction score
I agree with Canada.

If you want to be moral, be. Don't use vehicles on inf maps like me for example. Keep it for yourself or brag about it whatever's more needed lol.

Otherwise war's hell.

And the other problem, which exist since like the past 7 or 8 years now... WE NEED (even) MORE PLAYERS. :D Comparing to 2010 it's really not that bad, once I said this game will be dead by 2012...

Love
Grizz

T

TonyB

I agree with Canada.

If you want to be moral, be. Don't use vehicles on inf maps like me for example. Keep it for yourself or brag about it whatever's more needed lol.

Otherwise war's hell.

And the other problem, which exist since like the past 7 or 8 years now... WE NEED (even) MORE PLAYERS. :D Comparing to 2010 it's really not that bad, once I said this game will be dead by 2012...

Love
Grizz

I WANT MORE JEEPS. LESS TANKS, MORE JEEPS. If I had control and could program the maps, I would remove the tanks on some of the maps and replace them with jeeps. Make them turbo charged when you honky the horny!

pinky

Back