• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Girl trouble D:

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:27 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
ugh, guys i need some help with my gf, were having trouble.... talking to eachother, we arent arguing and stuff, we just cant talk to eachother, wen we try talk to eachother, the conversation quickly ends.... i need advice on how to keep a conversation with her, and like, how to make her WANT to talk to me, shes basically like me, only with longer hair, and her personality is similiar to mine (if u known me for awhile u know what my personality is like) but anyways, im usually the one trying to start conversations with her :( and i dont know how to make her wanna talk with me :( i dont want any sexual advice -_- im 14 for giggles sake... but plz friends, help me

GunRunner

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:27 PM
Reaction score
Alright:

How long have you two been dating?

Does she seem bored being around you?

Does she have a lot of guy friends that she talks to?

Do you have a lot of female friends that she knows about?

Any other information you care to share? e.g., is she medically deaf?

PartyWitVillans

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
9:27 PM
Reaction score
AJ. You're fucking 14. Any problem you are having with your girlfriend is because you are 14. Just don't be moody, everything should be fine and dandy.

GunRunner

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
PartyWitVillans said:
AJ. You're fucking 14. Any problem you are having with your girlfriend is because you are 14. Just don't be moody, everything should be fine and dandy.

Yeah, and here I was trying to be a bit less direct about the age thing...

BigPinkPig

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
2:27 AM
Reaction score
I dont even have gf :/ I thign its cuz i always play XD should go to out more

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
What do you do with a Girlfriend at 14? I don't even have one at 16, because its a waste of time. But meh, I am kind of sexist to females.

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
GunRunner said:
Alright:

How long have you two been dating?

Does she seem bored being around you?

Does she have a lot of guy friends that she talks to?

Do you have a lot of female friends that she knows about?

Any other information you care to share? e.g., is she medically deaf?

5 months

not really, we just enjoy each others presence xD

No not really

i still talk to a few old elementary school girls so yah she knows em,

she is less open then i am (says her friends) meaning, im willing to share info, and she has a conflict in her mind weather she should tell a person...

GunRunner

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Well, you know five months is kind of a long time for someone that is 14 years old. At the age of 14 you're suppose to have fun, meet different people, and enjoy life; not have the mindset that you are suppose to stay with the same person or group of friends forever.

Anyway, as for her, if she feels the need to not be more open with you after five months, maybe the relationship has run its normal course of events.

I'm just saying....

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Dont take this as an advice if you are willing to stay with her.

I would just get another girl or go somewhere with girls and have some fun ;)

At 14, you gotta try now.. so then you'll have the experience to stay for a long time with the same person.

Again, if you want to stay with her.. dont follow my advice, and get bored?

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
RyanCooper said:
Dont take this as an advice if you are willing to stay with her.

I would just get another girl or go somewhere with girls and have some fun ;)

At 14, you gotta try now.. so then you'll have the experience to stay for a long time with the same person.

Again, if you want to stay with her.. dont follow my advice, and get bored?

like i said, we dont hate eachother lol we just have rabdomly awkward moments, and just to keep our presense alive, i just randomly mention the word awkward, and we kind giggle about it and stuff, but yah, i like her alot, i just need conversation help! we arent arguing or anything lol but yah ppl say wen we DO find something to talk about, were just like eachother lol

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Well, then.. if you dont want to try out some other girls.. Just go out and find somewhere to go with her? Or then, do a school project with her.. you're gonna have to talk with her.. and then get at your or her house (no parents plz) and then well... it might become more passionate ;)

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
RyanCooper said:
Well, then.. if you dont want to try out some other girls.. Just go out and find somewhere to go with her? Or then, do a school project with her.. you're gonna have to talk with her.. and then get at your or her house (no parents plz) and then well... it might become more passionate ;)

coo coo, both our parents are strict, they dont even know where dating, i talked to my parents about it, and they said, we understand u both like eachother, but u should wait till u go "serious" and me and Autumn said were gonna "go public" in high school, i have this whole speech planned out to talk to her parents about me dating her xD

PartyWitHeroes

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:27 PM
Reaction score
Brookline, Massachusetts (Straight up gangsta town
Real Name
Joshua Mitnick
Here's my philosophy about dating: If you're not old enough to have sex or get married, there IS NO REASON TO BE DATING other than the fact that it probably makes you feel a little better about yourself.

That is the reason why I do not date.
Also I probably couldn't get a girlfriend anyway :oops: , but that's beside the point

But as to your troubles, if she won't make you sammiches anymore, try slapping her.

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
PartyWitHeroes said:
Here's my philosophy about dating: If you're not old enough to have sex or get married, there IS NO REASON TO BE DATING other than the fact that it probably makes you feel a little better about yourself.

Also I probably couldn't get a girlfriend anyway :oops: , but that's beside the point

But as to your troubles, if she won't make you sammiches anymore, try slapping her.

WHY WOULD I DO THAT? D:

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Cpl.AJ said:
PartyWitHeroes said:

WHY WOULD I DO THAT? D:
Because she's not in the kitchen.

PartyWitHeroes

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:27 PM
Reaction score
Brookline, Massachusetts (Straight up gangsta town
Real Name
Joshua Mitnick
Kurk said:
Cpl.AJ said:
PartyWitHeroes said:

WHY WOULD I DO THAT? D:
Because she's not in the kitchen.

EXACTLY

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
1 year and 3 months people :D