• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Suggestions

Col. Hannibal Smith

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
Spring Hill, Kansas (just south of Olathe Kansas w
Real Name
John Lennon
I have some suggestions, but they are mods or if someone could make said features.
1) A1 Skyraiders on Flaming Dart, Siege of Khe Sahn, and any other plane maps.
2)Zippos
3)all vehicles need nitro boost
4)all kits on all maps make the player run at "LUDICROUS SPEED"---(Spaceballs) with no falling damage.
5)A kit is added for XM233
6)A kit is added for PPSH-41
7)A kit is added for Bow and Arrow/rambo knife
8)A kit is added for MAC-10
9)A kit is added for M-2 Flamethrower
10)Kit for M1903A4 Springfield (NO bf on pc has it. Be the first!)

For a new server, you could steal the BF 1918 mod for BF 1942, and change it for BF Vietnam. I could TRY and find period music for a BF 1918: Vietnam. I will try and do my best to help with whatever I can. P.S. IF for some awesome reason someone can convert BF 1918 mod for BF Vietnam, plz remember to add: The Somme-1916 (British and Germans), Verdun-1916 (French/British and Germans), Belleau Wood-1917 (US Marines/French and Germans), Gallipoli-1915 (ANZAC and Hungarians). This could be greatness!!!

BigPinkPig

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
11:14 PM
Reaction score
What??? this gmae even have those all things? and fast run? so bad idea...

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
The only thing i agree on is the m2-flamethrower. But only on tunnel maps. And maybe zippos

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:14 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
6-10 and possibly 5 (don't know if the XM233 is in Bfv) are Client Side Mods, meaning they require downloads. Porting 1918 is ridiculously difficult to do since you have to change what vehicles they used to make the ones in the mod. Never going to happen.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
1:14 AM
Reaction score
This is basicly just changing the server into Sexy.. turbo jeeps dont belong in a server that runs the normal maps. Those little planes in dart dont work if the other team has jets. I think the Zippo might be a good idea, if it doesn't cause trouble.

Back