• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Disrupting the map order...

F.U.q.e.r

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:53 PM
Reaction score
I have not played much in the last 2 weeks, but out of the half dozen times I tried to play a round, an admin changesd the next map to Saigon68 four times and messed up the map rotation. And it's always when good maps are coming up. Some people look forward to those maps and some people join just to play those maps. As far as I was told, admins are not supposed to do that. Just about everytime, I see multiple people complain about it. This has pissed me off for quite awhile and I would just bite my lip but it has got out of hand lately.

I have a good idea of who it is, but I am not going to name anyone, he seems like a good guy, I just wish he would stop changing the maps to Saigon68. If this is indeed not allowed, please relay that to the admins. Thanks

F.U.q.e.r

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:53 PM
Reaction score
I have been told that it has been happening a lot all weekend so maybe it could just be a bug and just a coiencidence that it switches to Saigon68, just like when a certain admin switches it there.

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:53 PM
Reaction score
That happened last night. We were going to quang tri the one right before saigon 68. I like those maps. Quang tri, Khe Sahn, Then Saigon 68. Maybe it is just a bug.

Back