• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

May I say THANK YOU!

T

TonyB

I very much appreciate that map voting has been turned back on. Over the several hours I played yesterday, ONE player complained about it. He/She shall remain nameless (V).

Cedar Falls came on. I started a map vote. It prevailed. The next time we came to Cedar Falls, there were a couple of map votes at the start. They failed. I don't recall seeing another map vote the rest of the round.

I think if we all (V) will just give it a little time, it will all work out.

May I request that Player Vote Kick be turned on? If it gets abused, you can turn it off. Hell, maybe the guys will want to boot me. That's ok. Will live.

Anyways, a big thank you to SK or Shaun or Nagi or Doen (prolly all the same player anyway). Whoever turned on map vote, thank you.

pinky

T

TonyB

A good example for the need of vote kick was just this am. Two players were on red who had been AFK for multiple maps. Of course, we end up on Con Thien where I am on that team and we have 3 active players against 6 active on blue. I left the game and so did Hells (he was on blue). No admins.

I just looked at the server and Mr. Big is still logged in and has no score.

You could consider a rule that if there are habitual kick votes, that this could amount to disruptive game play calling for a one day ban for the offender.

Then we had players who were constantly switching teams, making them lop-sided. Again, no admins were present to address that problem. Vote kick might help solve that issue.

Thank you.

peteware

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:53 AM
Reaction score
pinky said:
I very much appreciate that map voting has been turned back on. Over the several hours I played yesterday, ONE player complained about it. He/She shall remain nameless (V).

Cedar Falls came on. I started a map vote. It prevailed. The next time we came to Cedar Falls, there were a couple of map votes at the start. They failed. I don't recall seeing another map vote the rest of the round.

I think if we all (V) will just give it a little time, it will all work out.

May I request that Player Vote Kick be turned on? If it gets abused, you can turn it off. Hell, maybe the guys will want to boot me. That's ok. Will live.

Anyways, a big thank you to SK or Shaun or Nagi or Doen (prolly all the same player anyway). Whoever turned on map vote, thank you.

pinky
Pinky I don't mind map vote but when some arshole just keeps voting time after time in the same game and then goes on to vote 6 seconds into a game its a bit annoying even you must see that
is there no players on here that find it a pain to have 1/4 of your screen filled with the map vote or is it only me that's normal lol

T

TonyB

V, I understand. It takes you all of one second to hit 7 or 8.

Yesterday, after a few map votes failed, guys played the game. It is worth having map vote on when only a few guys are playing.

Right now, we need player vote kick. Mr. Big has been on for hours and he is AKF. There are no admins on to kick him.

Rambo FlamingDart

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:53 AM
Reaction score
I only can agree with pinky.
Kick vote will mostly help against the problems described above.
I don't know if there's a way to see who started a map vote. But this could help if a new rules is established against abusive use of that feature.

And also from my side: Thanks to the admins for their passion and good work, keeping the game alive :)
Best regards
Rambo

T

TonyB

Rambo_FD said:
I only can agree with pinky.
Kick vote will mostly help against the problems described above.
I don't know if there's a way to see who started a map vote. But this could help if a new rules is established against abusive use of that feature.

And also from my side: Thanks to the admins for their passion and good work, keeping the game alive :)
Best regards
Rambo

Truer words have not been spoke!

Back