• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Salutations v1.2 + v1.21 ..

mistamontiel

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:37 PM
Reaction score
So why the heck are ya'll running outdated v1.2 ? Is there some hope can be cross-compat with v1.21 ?

What do I do since I already patched v1.21 ? Somehow create another installation ..? >.<

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
2:37 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Hey,

you'd have to reinstall the game to get 1.2, assuming you used a disc then you'd be on version 1.2 straight after install.

If not, check out http://forum.helloclan.eu/bfv/future :)

1.2 is easier, as it's the version the game came out on eventually. I can get new people straight into it without having to worry about patching etc. As there are no major differences in the versions, it makes no sense to try force everyone here to upgrade.

In terms of having both, install version 1.2 then copy all the files to another folder, then patch the first install to 1.21

You'll have both versions of the game then, just run the exe for the version you wish to play.

Hope this helps, but if not then let me know. :)

Regards,
SucceededKiller

mistamontiel

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:37 PM
Reaction score
Sigh I'll do it when I can ..

You should get in contact with the BF1942 aX and/or SiMPLE crews .. the BFV patches should be cross-compatible .. your server would be @ capacity all the time guaranteed

Back