• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

INVALID CD KEY

ChuckkNorris420

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:50 AM
Reaction score
hey guys was just trying to dl bfv again and get back on hello. Downloaded a 1.21 torrent of the game, and copied over the no cd 1.2 patch. when i put the server ip in to join, it gives me an error message INVALID CD KEY
tried changing the key in regedit but cannot find it there as, i have a couple cd keys from my old games just my disks are pretty hagard(scratched). cant wait to get back in the sky to reign terror down from above....

thanks for any help you guys have
Chuckknorris420

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
8:50 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Hey,

you've lost me right at the start.

You can't patch a 1.21 version down to 1.2, they don't work that way...so it might be best we work on that first.

If you can't get a 1.2 version, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do. The same goes for a cd-key if you still have that issue after getting an actual 1.2 version of the game.

It's nice to have an old player back though, so I look forward to seeing you in-game again.

Regards,
SucceededKiller

T

TonyB

When filming called for Chuck Norris to cry in scene, they had to call in a stunt double.

Back