• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

"-[HELLO]-airmaps"

A

Anonymous

Byrd knows hello airmaps is fake. Byrd thinkgs something should be done about considering it is taking players away from the hello clan server. Byrd has already declared war on that server. what to do is up to you (personally byrd would play evil and do something very very bad to that server). sitting around and doing nothing wont help this problem, but it is already starting to become a very minor problem on the forums. Something should be done, weather it is making hello a registered trademark, doing something to harm the fake server(such as getting inside the server and put a warning that this is a fake), or alerting people here.

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:07 PM
Reaction score
it is a old HELLO member who made it, i dont really care about that sever. i was banned for talking the right with him (reminds me of a little brat) i forgot which one it is. but he just hates HATES HELLO Clan for some reason... i believe he is banned from our severs also? but we cant just hack the sever and disable it... he will be able to sue HELLO Clan (for real) and that won't be good :lol:

Fragd

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
4:07 PM
Reaction score
Lets go over this again like Tedde said in the other section about airmaps. This server means nothing and in some way helps attract pilots to HELLO because of the name. If we ever can, we should make a server like this but have more helis and jets just like Pro Heli War (R.I.P. :cry: ) I hope this helps a little to your problems

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:07 PM
Reaction score
i can do it but i dont know what tedde and everyone would think if i did

ive brought down 3 battlefield 1942 servers in my day

hacked and messed it all up

but idk never tried bfv couldnt be too hard though

Fragd

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Ill admit that I have brought down a few BFV servers and it is very hard to do it, especially now since no one is coming up with new hacks and the old ones are defendible, but maybe the airmaps server has a crap blockage. Go ahead in trying because I got a virus last time I tried downloading a hack in a system (It took 4 months to get rid of it :x )

Fragd

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
He wont take off the tags because he hates HELLO that much for some stupid reason. All I've ever done on a server was make it pause on and off for like 4hrs at a time but its tricky to use because its hard to find and is full of viruses that can destroy your whole CPU possibly. So I stopped but its always fun to mess with other servers especially if they dont find out how it happened.

S

Soldier

Guys, are you really crazy?
It is illegal to hack a server, cuz not he can sue you, the hoster can sue you for that!
And when you take it down, he can put it up again.
You should only not care about it, cuz no one can steal the place of Hello Allmaps, it is always full.

BigPinkPig

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Soldier said:
It is illegal to hack a server, cuz not he can sue you, the hoster can sue you for that!
And when you take it down, he can put it up again.You should only not care about it, cuz no one can steal the place of Hello Allmaps, it is always full.

Its not so bad if the yhack it :D its cool xD

S

Soldier

BigPinkPig said:
Soldier said:
And when you take it down, he can put it up again.You should only not care about it, cuz no one can steal the place of Hello Allmaps, it is always full.

Its not so bad if the yhack it :D its cool xD

they guy pay for it much money
the server has 50 slots.
do you know how much this cost?
i can tell you, over 40 $
or when you rent it in europe more than 30 € or more than 40€

A

Anonymous

It might attract people tp hello server. However consider this: the good pilots, or just other people even, could be playing on airmaps, if airmaps wasnt named hello airmaps, there a good posibility that they would be playing on -{HELLO}-allmaps, and the more people playing on allmaps the better. Would you want more people on allmaps server, or would you rather loose them and have them play on airmaps? Byrd decided to bring this up b/c, after the server crashed once, everyone went to airmaps, some of them decided to stay there. (okay maybe the attacking thing was unnessecary, but it did it's job by getting your attention, sorry).

A

Anonymous

okay byrd will press harder for something to be done about airmaps... Today 8 peaople were one airmap, while 26 were on hello, if we did something we could at least have most likely gotten 4 ofthose people back making it 30/52 on hello instead of 26, as byrd said before, airmaps takes away from the amount of people actually playing on the real hello server. Can something be done about seebasjee? maybe its time that we unbann him from the forum just to have a word with him, if that fails bann him again. Or maybe tedde should make hello a registered trademark.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
No profit in a trademark hence no reason to get it. Unless Hello plans on selling servers, or something game related, there is no reason for a legal trademark.

A

Anonymous

Well any way what seebasjee is doing is illeagal, considering its playgerism. He is purposely taking the hello clan name and giving himself credit for it, which is playgerism. Still a permanant solution to airmaps is needed, however byrd thinks ignoring it/ letting it go is not a solution.

Back