• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Meet the Players !

T

TonyB

Friends, I have had great success with the "Players" page at pinkyfanclub.com. I would sincerely appreciate if you would all submit your information for inclusion there.

I have learned over the many years of my life that learning is like numbers, infinite. Perhaps you will find a common interest in the responses to the questions. If you do, contact the player. You can do that right here at HELLO.

For example, Bojangles submitted his responses. He included a link to a YouTube video of Check the Meaning by Richard Ashcroft. I had never seen it. Loved it.

I love visiting South Beach in Miami. Go check out who else likes that location. Maybe we can meet there for a cold one.

Join us and send me your info. pinkyfanclub.com

No personal information is sought. I do not want to know your real name, address, etc. Just player tid-bits.

T

TonyB

By the way, I updated some additional questions. I wish I had this stuff figured out before I started this but it's never too late.

pinky

Back