• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Let's do our part guys!

T

TonyB

Hey Fellow BFV Players

I was updating my website and was looking around for information on the game. I came across a YouTube video some guy posted several months ago - late 2015. He said he dusted off the game and fired it up. He pointed out that there were no gaming servers left. Of course this is not correct. So I replied.

If you guys would do your part in at least two ways, perhaps we can keep the game going for years to come.

1. Donate to help out paying the cost of running the server. It's not free to keep this going so $5 would help. The link to donate is right here: bfv/donate.php

2. Promote the game. Look for YouTube videos posted by guys and post a reply that we are still playing the game. You can send them to my page for instructions on how to get into the server. http://www.pinkyfanclub.com or just send them here.

Let's get some new guys playing and re-live that fun and excitement of popping a noob.

See you in the game. Noobs!

pinky

Back