• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Getting corrupt data, game crashes error, please assist.

tw0pumpchump

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:48 PM
Reaction score
Good evening gents,

I recently came across my old BFV discs and figured I would install the game on my Windows 10 64 bit machine. Little did I know the headache I would soon be causing for myself. Here is what is going on up to this point after hours of exhaustive reading on this forum and google.

I installed the game, then updated to 1.21 with the nocd addition since I couldn't get BFV to even RUN on this machine without it. So then I went into multiplayer and was getting constant errors of this and that. I came across this forum and server and realized yall are on 1.2. So I uninstalled my game and re-installed fresh with the 1.2 nocd files I pulled off this site. I did copy EVERYTHING over so that is not the problem. What is happening is I can click on the Hello server, the map starts to load, the loading bar gets to about %80 percent, then the screen goes back to the server list with "Corrupt Data" error and the game crashes out. This is a fresh successful installation of BFV, I have not messed with any of the files outside of the nocd crack and associated files. Can anyone assist in getting me back into playing this game?! This is becoming such a chore to install and play a game I used to LOVE.

Please if anyone can help. I would greatly appreciate it.

Dan

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
2:48 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Hey,

Thanks for trying the basic steps I ask everyone to do before asking, that should make this easier.

Considering it stops you right at the end of connecting, I'm going to assume it's a corrupt map issue. (Have you tried when the server is on other maps?)

I've sent you a PM with some information which will hopefully resolve this for you but if it doesn't then let me know and we can try something else.

Regards,
SucceededKiller

Back