• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Player Normaal Doen disruptive as usual

maddog

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:42 PM
Reaction score
Just quit again thru Doen being disruptive in Cedar Falls map. 10:15pm AEST +10 GMT Wed 23 Dec. There was Snake Doctor & myself playing, 1 ea side. Doen joined USA team with me, he took Loach heli , got KIA then Team Swapped to NVA so he still have Loach. The way he usually plays. I rammed plane into it & got Snake within it. So wen i got KIA, i TS'd to make game 3 NVA & 0 USA. This is the 'Normaal ' way things go when Doen joins, others leave. Not much use in playing @ all when Doen's on-line. Thanx.

Capt. Canada

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
5:42 AM
Reaction score
Doen does this. When an admin sees him, they give him a warning for disruptive play, and he generally stops. Two days ago, he switched from NVA to US during Operation Irving so that he could get F-4. He flew it to NVA side where he committed suicide and respawned as NVA. An alert US huey pilot saw it happen and destroyed the F-4. I gave him his obligatory warning, and he denied doing anything wrong.

maddog

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:42 PM
Reaction score
Thanx Capt my Capt. Doen stated @ the same time,that he's HONORED to be kicked & banned so often. We were playing Game Warden map with 5 players,after Doen's antics, only he was left by the end,the other 4 players quit. He is the MOST Potty-Mouthed Insulting & Disruptive player in the history of Hello-BFV-Almaps & he's proud of it. ONE player only ruins it for all others. He only started playing in November 2012 @ 13 yrs 10 months age & he hasn't GROWN-UP yet. He'll be 17 in February 2016 , 2 months away !.

T

TonyB

I have seen other players do this and it is impossible to video what this. There is no way to prove these allegations. Even if an admin is on, if they don't see it, nothing will be done. I don't know how to prove it. I can video guys raping main. I can't video players who start US, fly a chopper to a point near a red flag, TK themselves then switch to red to have the chopper. I have seen it on Irving. By the time they do so, there is nothing to capture.

Mav3ricK

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:42 AM
Reaction score
pinky said:
I have seen other players do this and it is impossible to video what this. There is no way to prove these allegations. Even if an admin is on, if they don't see it, nothing will be done. I don't know how to prove it. I can video guys raping main. I can't video players who start US, fly a chopper to a point near a red flag, TK themselves then switch to red to have the chopper. I have seen it on Irving. By the time they do so, there is nothing to capture.

Lol party01 party01 party01

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm2Fhw70uWM[/youtube]

T

TonyB

Obviously the person recording this knew the player was going to do this and recorded it. I have seen guys do it dork, I just don't spend the time lurking waiting, watching and recording them doing this.

Back