• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

R.I.P HELLO-BFV-Almaps.

maddog

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:38 PM
Reaction score
And yet again another older-player has quit for good. Hello Blueheeler uninstalled his game & Broke his Game-Discs yesterday ; 21st Dec 2015. Maybe it's just that time of year when the ' pressure ' seems too get to people. But i have too agree with him & others, the ' younger players ' really make it not worth playing @ times, with their constant Potty-Mouthed language , constant disruptive-play & team-swap too deliberately unbalance teams , just too discourage other players from having a bit of fun in game. Maybe the Admins are also partly responsible thru not Governing the game or play. If the Admins just prefer younger [ kids ] online, then say so. Put a maximum age limit so we older players know, THANX.

Alien8

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:38 AM
Reaction score
Hi maddog, I'm not sure age has a lot to do with it, there will always be annoying players, just part of the game unfortunately. Blueheeler did falsely accuse me of hacking in the second to last round he played on Sat night and then announced he was going onto the forum to say goodbye and then uninstall game and break the discs. Seemed like a bit of a sore loser to me but too bad he left as we need all the players we can get. On another note, I read a comment on theeconomiccollapseblog.com the other day by a maddog, just curious, was that you by chance?

maddog

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:38 PM
Reaction score
To Alien8, nope not me post blog elsewhere, but there are many maddogs out there LOL . And Blueheeler WAS my real-life brother, but he dis-owned me today :) & yes he stated that he uninstalled the game from his P.C & busted his game-discs. & your correct in that he is a sore-loser, if he can't have it his way , none can have it any way. ;)

Back