• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

your responces are welcomed

peteware

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:30 PM
Reaction score
hi all from ^V^ PETE I came on last night only to come across the only 4 players playing to find that they were only interested in knife fighting instead of playing the game they seemed to get a bit uptight when I proceeded to PLAY THE GAME as I always have I am sorry if you don't like the game to be played the way it was DESIGNED FOR but tough titty I do if you want to KNIFE FIGHT COCK SUCK OR JEEP RACING I HAVE NO OBJECTIONS ASK THE ADMINS IM SURE THEY WILL ACCOMODATE YOU THEY MIGHT SET A GAME UP FOR YOU even I could run a server for you fetish fighting but don't spoil the game for the rest of us players THIS LAST SERVER WONT BE HERE FOREVER AND WE WILL ALL MISS IT WHEN ITS GONE (PS MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL EVEN OSAMA LOL) AND THANKS AGAIN TO THE ADMINS AND ALL IN THE BACKROOM HERE

RoBoDuCk

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:30 PM
Reaction score
Despite all the hate you publicly level at the BoB clan, I don't hold it against you in the slightest. It's definitely good to see you on the forums here, and a Merry Xmas to you! Thank you for sticking around as long as you have and being a worthy opponent.

As for the topic at hand...

When there are 5 people, and 4 of them are knife fighting, don't be surprised that you get called a noob when you farm them 15+ times in a row and no one shoots back at you, that's a pretty tame response. No foul words were used towards you etc, no hideous insults, just a general sense of people not liking your lack of sportsmanship and asking you to stop. I wouldn't take it so personally.

You are right on one count, you do NOT have to conform to the majority and pull out your knife if you don't want to. It's not like a rule or anything, no one is forcing you to be a good sport, that's your choice. You can farm as many defenseless people as you like, if that's your thing. Shooting fish in a barrel can be fun, or so I'm told.

Capt. Canada

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
3:30 PM
Reaction score
Not that my opinion matters, but it's 5 am, and I am bored.

When there are very few players on, it's not unusual to see some guys knife fighting or jeep racing (never seen the third option, but apparently the orgy hour is in the very early morning hours here); frankly, it's an amusing way to kill time until more players join. However, the guys doing it have to understand that if everyone is not on board with it, then they are going to get mowed down. At that point, it would be time to put the knives and jeeps away and play the game. Same thing happened yesterday in Saigon 68, lots of jeep racing until a few more players showed up. However, when you run over a few mines and get pounded by the Mi-8 a couple of times, you stop playing around and start playing a round.

Anyway, this sort of falls under the unwritten rules of BFV, and we could write a book about that.

Maybe we should.

Hope to see both of you soon in game. Hope to kill both of you in game soon after that.

Back