• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Players who constantly T.S when so few on.

maddog

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:50 PM
Reaction score
Just forced to quit game, Hue 68 , as Osama Bin Smoking TS'd 3x in same map just too gain points. Was only 4 playing, Hello-BlueHeeler quit 1st, then Osama quit wen i said i make complaint, then i Quit, left 1 player. R.I.P HelloAlmaps. I'm getting overly tired with all the B.S going on wen so few players.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
10:50 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
We have no rule against team switching though, and even if we did then we'd be hard pressed with ways to enforce it. Kicking players for team switching wont help, as that could also unbalance the game, and unfortunately we have no option for locking teams.

The password may also be partially responsible for team switching, as by default it seems to prefer moving players to the US side when they join, regardless of team numbers.

360TheRooster

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:50 AM
Reaction score
i don't TS, i only TS for good reasons or to kill one person over and over, never to stack a team , don't you put that on me ricky bobby

Capt. Canada

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
5:50 AM
Reaction score
I'll admit that I occasionally switch teams, but I have a good reason for doing so. If we are in the tunnels of Saigon or some other map that requires genuine ground fighting, I'll switch just to duel it out with some of the better players like Hellsfury, Orange, Mav3rick, V, Osama, Toxic, Roboduck, SK, Ice, Pinky, and several others. List goes much longer, but you get the idea, a fair fight against a quality opponent.

Looking back at the list, there are a lot of people who kill me...hope Santa keeps that in mind and leaves a claymore in their stockings.

Mav3ricK

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:50 AM
Reaction score
No need for a new rule. Use common sense instead, dear admins: if you see a player who switches every single damn time he dies, then put a stop to it. Player and Nagi do this. Not only it stacks teams making a good game end abruptly, but it is in fact a way of gaining unfair advantage since you can see where the enemies are and then switch back to your team, for instance you can see if your main base is secured or, on the opposite, you should be heading straightforward there.

Irish did this once at Quang Tri 68. Player switched 5 times at least, he warned him 'Next time you switch I kick you'. Well, guess what, Player didn't switch again for the rest of the round.

maddog

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:50 PM
Reaction score
Agreed bumperox, Admins CAN make things more enjoyable here, BUT they wont / dont. So the game goes on as it has since it started 12 yrs ago.

Back