• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Disruptive-play(ers)

maddog

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:23 PM
Reaction score
I'm new to this so please put up with it @ present. Hate it when ' some ' players keep swapping-sides depending on who's winning & ' some ' players who take a F4 or Cobra, land & T/S so they still have that air-craft. Agreed only 1 jungle-map & ea. team has a main @ ea end, all other flags white too fight for. :{=}

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
10:23 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
If a player is taking aircraft and then team-switching, they are already breaking rules.

The team-switching in itself doesn't break rules, and right now the server isn't helping by putting all new players on the US side. There's not even an option for that, the server has just started doing it for some reason so that will be why teams sometimes get unbalanced, along with players quitting.

If we get more players, I can increase the auto-balance limit so it doesn't move people around after 1 switch, but right now I think that would be more detrimental than anything else. Unfortunately, we have no options for things such as locking teams, which would be great in this situation.

I will try and get a new map order going this weekend and see if players are more enticed to stick around when a map they enjoy more will be right after one they are not as enthusiastic about.

Back