• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Rule changes regarding hacking accusations and weapon types

Which option do you prefer?

• We prohibit all hacking accusations and the insulting of players based on weapon choice.

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • The admins decide whether a line has been crossed in the situation and act accordingly.

Votes: 26 70.3%

• Total voters

360TheRooster

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:34 PM
Reaction score
Re: Rule changes regarding hacking accusations and weapon ty

The rules do not address hacking adequately, which is why i prefer to stay banned, if you are going to banned the people that are pointing hacking out to you, and you know as well as I do any video of people 3d map hacking is subjective and ruling it is impossible. Have fun with your plague of hackers that you are so unwilling to prosecute, yet you have specing off, and we all know the truth about snake, what you saw happening to him Vmax was justice 45 deaths in a map cause he finally turned his hacks off after using them for months.

A

Anonymous

:D

360TheRooster

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
A

Anonymous

:cool:

360TheRooster

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score

we both know the truth thats all that matters snake, congrats on quitting 3d map hacking

A

Anonymous

360TheRooster

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score

I am a better player than you, much better looking, have a higher IQ, and im pure as the driven snow.

A

Anonymous

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your comments ICE and yes I agree. Guess we got carried away.

I have removed my inputs so ill see you all in game next year sometime hopefully with lots of online players and a positive game spirit.

A happy new year to all BFV players.

Old soldiers never die. They just fade away. - General MacArthur

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
6:34 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink

Looks like 26 people have voted so far but would be nice to see a few more so this will bump it onto the "New posts" page :D

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
9:34 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan

Hey,

So we got a bit held up with this as some bigger issues came up.

However, that only meant more people could vote and now we're on 33, so thank you everyone for taking part. It's a lot easier to make these decisions when we get to see where our player base stands on them.

These rules are now in effect, and comments regarding the weapons people use or hacking accusations will be dealt with at the admins discretion.

For now, not much will change as we have to decide what exactly we're going to punish, when and how. Do we want to see someone punished for the occasional "noob" comment? No...what we don't want though are the ones that tend to be accompanied with more insulting word choices that go on repeatedly.

Hacking accusations will be dealt with a little more strictly as without the proof to back up the statement they are completely baseless and it's unfair on the person being accused. You can privately report hackers here and that will then be forwarded to the admins to look into further.

But, should a player ask you to stop doing one of these things it would be wise to do so as an admin can and will step in if they feel the need to.

Regards,
SucceededKiller

360TheRooster

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score

Tonight at about 12:30 est on hue 68' hard_rice and Grizzly adams spent most of the game accusing me of hacking after countless times of asking them to stop, I ask for the same punishment for them as I would get for doing the same thing.

Back