• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Changing spawns. (tunnel/box)

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
12:47 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
So this is very much just in an idea phase, but it's something I've considered for a while.

Almost all of us have played this game for years, but even after just a month you can get to know the ins and outs of most maps.

Default tunnel placements and box spawns become second nature and on maps like Albany, La Drang, Ho Chi Minh Trail/cambodian, Khe Sahn and Irving a lot of us know exactly where they'll pop up so we can just sit and kill people as soon as they appear; but what if we changed this?

It's possible to modify where things spawn server side, and I've always considered moving some of these to add a bit more "surprise" to the game and to give players a little more of a chance. Sure, eventually it'll end up the same and people will know the placement, but there is nothing stopping them being moved again.

I think the main map this'll change is Albany, as the box on that map is probably one of the most camped spots on the game, but it should also provide a refreshing change to some of the others so let me know what you think.

SurfinBird

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:47 PM
Reaction score
Twitch
 Epidote1942
I like the idea but I'm not quite sure how it's going to work on the city maps like Quang Tri 68 & 72 and Hue 68 and Reclaiming Hue because they are small in comparison to the others.

Back