• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[PEGIDA] FattyDooDoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

a fluffy kitten

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:38 AM
Reaction score
1/25/2015 12:36:48 : Client: Said '[BVSM] [PEGIDA] FattyDooDoo please make your name more appropriate'.
1/25/2015 12:36:48 : Server: Admin message sent.
1/25/2015 12:37:04 : # [RED] Flyer: is that the real osama though?
1/25/2015 12:37:20 : # [Global] Moses: lol
1/25/2015 12:37:20 : # [Global] Mr D: lol
1/25/2015 12:37:20 : Client: Said '[BVSM] [PEGIDA] FattyDooDoo please make your name more appropriate'.
1/25/2015 12:37:21 : Server: Admin message sent.
1/25/2015 12:37:23 : # [Global] [PEGIDA] FattyDooDoo: admin sk said my name is ok
1/25/2015 12:37:47 : Client: Said 'most parts of your name are ok'.
1/25/2015 12:37:47 : Server: Admin message sent.
1/25/2015 12:37:54 : # [Global] Osama_bin_Smokin: you guys gonna lose
1/25/2015 12:37:55 : # [Global] [PEGIDA] FattyDooDoo: sk said my name is ok
1/25/2015 12:38:05 : # [Global] «ßÔß»-Rastifar [CL]: he really is fat !!
1/25/2015 12:38:36 : # [Global] AXL: pegida?
1/25/2015 12:38:36 : # [Global] [PEGIDA] FattyDooDoo: cuz he doesnt know what that means
1/25/2015 12:38:36 : # [Global] Moses: lol
1/25/2015 12:38:36 : Client: Said 'you've been asked to change it'.
1/25/2015 12:38:36 : Server: Admin message sent.
1/25/2015 12:38:38 : # [BLUE] Jum_P: needrepair
1/25/2015 12:38:50 : Client: Said 'last chance Mr Fatty'.
1/25/2015 12:38:50 : Server: Admin message sent.
1/25/2015 12:38:50 : # [Global] Next Generation: its not illigal\
1/25/2015 12:38:52 : # [Global] |AfD| Bernd Lucke : Pegida ist just a legal movement in germany
1/25/2015 12:38:53 : # [Global] [PEGIDA] FattyDooDoo: idk who u r
1/25/2015 12:39:10 : # [Global] [PEGIDA] FattyDooDoo: tell me ur name
1/25/2015 12:39:11 : Client: Said 'I am admin asking you to change it please'.
1/25/2015 12:39:11 : Server: Admin message sent.
1/25/2015 12:39:23 : # [Global] Fenian Bastid: Osama...Team Swithced?
1/25/2015 12:39:23 : # [Global] Mr D: beter
1/25/2015 12:39:23 : # [Global] [PEGIDA] FattyDooDoo: dont hide in admin chat
1/25/2015 12:39:23 : Client: Said 'not going to discuss it further'.
1/25/2015 12:39:23 : Server: Admin message sent.
1/25/2015 12:39:34 : Client: Said 'ok let's go talk in the forum'.
1/25/2015 12:39:35 : Server: Admin message sent.
1/25/2015 12:39:49 : Client: Said 'so you're refusing to change it?'.
1/25/2015 12:39:50 : Server: Admin message sent.
1/25/2015 12:40:06 : # [RED] AXL: tunnel flag
1/25/2015 12:40:06 : # [Global] [PEGIDA] FattyDooDoo: nope why ? sk said its ok
1/25/2015 12:40:15 : Client: Said 'ok then, that's your decision'.
1/25/2015 12:40:15 : Server: Admin message sent.
1/25/2015 12:40:21 : Client: Said 'come see me in the forum'.
1/25/2015 12:40:21 : Server: Admin message sent.
1/25/2015 12:40:27 : # [Global] Osama_bin_Smokin: QUIT ARGUEING
1/25/2015 12:40:35 : # [Global] [PEGIDA] FattyDooDoo: dont hide in admin chat
1/25/2015 12:40:37 : # [Global] [PEGIDA] FattyDooDoo: tell me ur name
1/25/2015 12:40:41 : Player [PEGIDA] FattyDooDoo e455888f63c507377ad26b19770ae1ff [unknown] banned by afluffykitten until Mon Jan 26 12:40:41 2015 for having an inappropriate name.
1/25/2015 12:40:41 : Client: Said '[BVSM] [PEGIDA] FattyDooDoo banned for having an inappropriate name'.
1/25/2015 12:40:41 : Client: Ban player [PEGIDA] FattyDooDoo.
1/25/2015 12:40:41 : Server: Admin message sent.
1/25/2015 12:40:41 : Server: Player [PEGIDA] FattyDooDoo banned.
1/25/2015 12:40:41 : Server: Banlist has been updated.
1/25/2015 12:40:52 : # [RED] AXL: flags!!
1/25/2015 12:41:06 : # [Global] Osama_bin_Smokin: quit crying mother fucker

FattyDooDoo2

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
ridiculous fluffy ....

PEGIDA isnt racism, if u read their requirement, u cant see any racism in this, so i dont know why u banning me ?

I play with the same name in the past and SK was on, he didnt want to change my name or something else, only you have a problem, so tell me why ?

a fluffy kitten

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hello Mr Doodoo,

Thank you for your message. I was hoping that we would have a chance to discuss this here instead of in-game.
It's not fair to the other players to monopolize the in-game chat with this topic. I'm glad that you have accepted my offer to talk about it in the forum.

OK, so regarding PEGIDA, your clan tag / name prefix:

There have been a number of things in the news about PEGIDA, concerning their status, their agenda, debate about whether they are racist or not, photo of their leader posing in a Hitler haircut and moustache. However, our discussion here is not about the actual group "PEGIDA". It is about whether the name is causing anyone to be offended in the game.

*I have given this a lot of thought today.
Perhaps I reacted too strongly because of all the recent news (and the Hitler photo).
It has been a very controversial topic recently and I was trying to prevent conflict in the server.

If it is very important to have that as part of your name, then please go ahead.
Sorry for any inconvenience!

See you in the server again.

Very best regards,

A. F. Kitten

Norbert

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hello,

let me tell you something about PEGIDA.

These points are taken out of their official memorandum:

"The admission of war refugees and political or religious persecution" as a human duty
"The inclusion of the right, and the duty to integrate into the Basic Law of the Federal Republic of Germany", in addition to the right to asylum
"Decentralized housing for refugees of war and persecution rather than partially degrading homes"
a pan-European distribution key for refugees and their equitable distribution in all EU member states by a central registration authority
better care for refugees by social workers
an asylum procedure analogous to Switzerland and the Netherlands and to increase funding for the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees in order to shorten the process and the integration to start earlier
more resources to the police and to staff reductions at Selbiger
"The exploitation and implementation of existing laws on asylum and deportation"
"A zero-tolerance policy against delinquent asylum seekers and migrants"
"Resistance to a misogynist, violent political ideology stressed, but not to live here, the integrating Muslims"
"Immigration on the model of Switzerland, Australia, Canada or South Africa"
"Sexual self-determination"
"The conservation and protection of our Judeo-Christian culture dominated the West"
"The introduction of civil decisions along the lines of Switzerland"

So where are the Nazis ??? i can t find em. They just want the same like the swiss. The USA is much harder with their border to mexico. USA won take refugees, only with green card from a lottery draft.

Just because PEGIDA is from the germans, you can t insult this programm with words like "Nazi"#

By the way: This memorandum sounds like the same from the american republics. Oh, but they are american, so they may argue this way for their land, but not the rest of the world ...

The british Pronce Harry was seen in a Nazi-Uniform too in the news. So he is a Nazi too ?

This is not witchunting from the middle-age....

Pls kick player when they write nazi-shit in the chat, but don t kick players just because of a german nick.

Capt. Canada

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
10:38 PM
Reaction score
I think the Nazi complaints probably stem from the fact that the organization's leader posed as Hitler (the single-most identifiable Nazi). Yeah, I can see how some people would associate that with the Nazis.

The message of the group could also be termed by some as being xenophobic. Some may consider it nationalistic, but the leap from nationalism to fanaticism is not that broad of a leap.

Here is a thought. If a player enjoys the game more than a name, then changing a name should not be an issue. If he prefers a political agenda to playing a game, then he should go march with his group.

Norbert

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Yes Canada, you are right, players can change. But the option not being forced to change is called democratic freedom. It is sad that we often choose to change a nick, because other players won t stop insulting us.

Many players claim me for provoking because I choose nicks like "Der Deutsche". But freedom means all players of all nations have the same rights on server and like other players take nicks like Dutch or Canadian i should call me "Der Deutsche" without being insulted as "Nazi" or be forced by admins to change another nick.

I am no Nazi, even i am german (unbelievable lol). i love the first rule, that racism is forbidden, because this means freedom. I just have a problem with others, who try to forbid me being a patriot, being a german patriot. Look at your profile-pic ("Canadian-Patriot"). You do not need this Canadian-Patriot-pic for gaming, but have the freedom to take it. And this is the statement of PEGIDA. We germans may be patriots, without being automatically Nazis.

By the way: The Leader of PEGIDA was fired by PEGIDA because of his Hitler-Styling. Prince Harry (GB) is still a prince, even he was styled in a Nazi-undiform....

But why do we use national nicks like Canadian ("patriot"), Dutch and so on. We do this because we want to post a statement. Because it is part of the competition of a World wide online-game with gamers of all parts of the world.

And this is so great, that gamers from all countrys can meet, chat and compete in a videogame, sitting at home !!!

Capt. Canada

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, Prince Harry is still a prince, but after he was thoroughly and publicly vilified. Let's face it, the association for the guy for a decision made a decade ago still follows him today (as substantiated by your post).

I am far removed from the whole PEGIDA thing living in North America, but the spirit is the same no matter where I live or what I know. The name and association offends some players, and so I have to react to it. Frankly, I find it a little troubling that a leader would fashion himself after Hitler, especially in Germany of all places, and that a mass of people would actually follow him, yet here we are. His resignation as leader of the group does not immediately dissolve the association of the two. Perhaps it is pride in one's country, but many German players do not see it as such. I ran into a similar problem a few months ago with a player who wanted to use the name Nazi Soldier...not German Soldier...Nazi Soldier. He cited national pride as his reason for wanting the name, but it was clearly an ideology and not national pride.

I try to like everyone equally in the game and hope that they can join in the warm embrace of fellowship that the game engenders: friend for a round, enemy for a round, but in the end all lovers of the game that has brought us together.

Except for Montreal Canadiens fans...they can go suck it.

Norbert

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hello Canada, nice to write wizh you in this forum.

First like at all post i want to declare again: I am no Nazi, i hate all Nazis, pls, ban all racists and i don t want to defend Nazis or racists with my statements.

You are right, like all conseratively parties and movements PEGIDA attracts quite radical people too, like racists and Nazis. But PEGIDA always declares, that they don t want to have racist members and they try all to ban em from their movement.

But the same problem have the american republic party. They just want borders and more guardians to the mnexican boarder, they don t want to kill all mexicans because they are members from another race. But that doesn t bother racists and Nazis to vote for em. But the american republic party isn't radical.

Same is it with PEGIDA. They just want to solve the mass migration to europe (not only germany), and give em help in their own land. They don t want to open Buchenwald again ! And that all without high walls like at the mexican border. Fact is: last year one million migrants moved to germany and they are living like animals in old schools, because there is no space. Every month are many migrant families dieing crossing the middle sea into small boats. Help doesn t mean to put 20 migrants into a room and give em water and food, during another million are joining this year. Nobody knows what we can do with so many migrants. The result is that we still have slums in germany, one of the richest countries of the world. In these housings are still people getting killed and women raped, because members of many and enemies countries are living on too small space.

There are many programs to give em work and education, but it is not possible to integrate millions.

The german capital has 3,6 million citicen. And now just think of one million joining each year and the number is still increasing.

So you see PEGIDA has no problem with foreign races joining germany and europe. They just want a solution to help both sides.

It is just not fair to compare PEGIDA with Nazis, KuKluxClan or white power movement. Their aims are still honorable and serious, even radical people try to infiltrate PEGIDA for their own aims.

And by the way: PEGIDA isn t german. PEGIDA means European patriots, not german patriots.

If another member would name his nick american patriot, i believe it wouldn t bother anyone. But we all know, that there are many american racists joining voluntary the american border patrol too...

So my suggest is still:

Ban all members, who write racist rubbish in chat or who really have a radical nick, like "Nazi soldier" .

I can t say too to a american, pls rename because you are american and there is the KluKuxClan, so all americans are nazis and teh nick american is provoking me.

Capt. Canada

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you for your discourse. The state of German internal affairs is beyond my knowledge, and anyone living there would have far greater insight. However, to avoid the ideological debate that would follow along the lines of any political force or movement, I will have to dismiss myself as the judge of its merit. The fact is that it matters practically none in the context of Battlefield Vietnam.

Please keep this in mind when I say that if anyone can be deemed truly impartial, then it might be me. Heck, I played a few rounds with Fatty without thinking about his new "clan" name until others said something.

My judgement and action would be based upon the will of not one player or two players but many players, and many players have complained. If a concentrated number of players wanted me to change my name because of some horrendous event in Canadian history, then I would change it; fortunately, outside of complete domination of the hockey world and the existence of Justin Bieber, few people have reason to hate Canada. I would like to think that Fatty would prefer playing the game and having fun with others instead of facing the abuses that his choice of names would clearly engender.

Norbert

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
You are right, this forum is for gaming, not for national discussions.

How about this suggest:

A new rule, that nicks may not include words, signs, shortcuts with national contents ? So no city or country names and there will be no national discussions again. And all countries are treated the same.

bloodbath311

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:38 PM
Reaction score
Sorry to weigh in on such on old discussion but I just had to.

PEGIDA does not seem to be inherently racist. It's a German movement against what many consider the "ISIS" or "Al-Qaeda" jihadist muslims. Not a movement of ill will towards all muslims. We can't let ourselves become so politically correct that we shut off all debate about what is really happening in the world because it might offend some. Not all muslims are bad. Not all christians are bad. Not all jews are bad. Etc.... However, the world has a systemic problem with muslim jihadists at this point. It's not isolated to one continent or another. It's not another religion carrying out these unspeakable acts either. This pertains only to the violent jihadists. NOT the peace loving muslims who have NOT distorted the Quran.

The name PEGIDA might offend some, but most of us do not know what it means.

We know for a fact that PEGIDA has not carried out any hate crimes against muslims either. If it did, the media, worldwide, would be all over it like a wolverine on a waffle.

Was it wrong for Lutz Bachmann to have a picture taken of himself in a Hitler type fashion? Yes. In very poor taste. Hitler and the Nazi's are forever going to be remembered as murderers. May he and they rot in hell.

We shouldn't single out those though that are against the jihad in the name of political correctness whether we agree with their screen name or not.

UNLESS it is so over the top that it can not be ignored.

PEGIDA wouldn't be the name I would choose, but 'to each their own'.

The politically correct MADNESS has to stop somewhere. Everyone wants to be a champion of anything that MIGHT offend others. Quit being so thin skinned unless you know for a fact that the group is a bunch of hate mongers (like ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, Al-Shabab, Ansar al-Sharia, etc...) and so is the person wearing the tags.

Other than that, lighten up all.

Live and let live.

Play and let play.

BB out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back