• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Sniper1234

Status
Not open for further replies.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
3:33 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Banned Player: Sniper1234 (Formerly -[HELLO]-Sniper1234)
Reason: Hacking
Action(s) taken: Banned
Evidence:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJX7VFui3sM[/youtube]

Myself and at least 3 other admins became suspicious of Sniper's gameplay and decided to look into it further. I also had other players express their concern about his gameplay.

Below are my edits for the video you see above. Please bear in mind these are just my personal opinions on the video from what I saw and that some may be wrong; I did try to point out ones where I was unsure. Most of us made our opinion on the first video we were provided but unfortunately I'm unable to post that one here.

Code:
0:34 - he heads down the side of the river to kill someone off the road and hidden in vegetation.
0:55 - Could be nothing but he appears to be looking at something in the wall.
1:00 - Again, could be nothing, but he seems to be expecting something.
1:30 - Shooting at someone who was behind him?
2:10 - He mentions it is hard to see whoop but whoop didn't kill him. (Perhaps the guy on the hill?)
2:36 - He seems to know someone is behind the tank.
3:08 - He seems to know exactly where Poopie is despite the other guy looking the opposite direction.
3:56 - Maybe coincidence but he knows poopie is now the opposite side.
5:18 - Maybe he could have seen them but not sure. First person spec would have been nice....
5:56 - Kills a guy hidden behind temple.
6:07 - Could have seen the name tag but again I'm not sure without first person.
6:46 - He starts sniping long range but surely the fog is in the way?
7:45 - I get curious. Decide to see what I can see with a sniper rifle up there...nothing, but he still gets a kill. Could be he saw the nametag (Not sure of range) but that would be really lucky.
9:49 - He waits for 2 players to come through.
10:09 - He prepared for someone to come in?
13:26 - he seems to hunt down a player through loads of vegetation
14:08 he hides behind a pillar, waiting, then gets a kill as someone walks in.
15:41 - 15:42 - That's a very specific route to an enemy...
16:12 - He waits for the enemy to come through the arch.
16:32 - Again; rather specific path?

sniper1234

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
just scared of a little comoption SK???
and BTW I DONT CHEAT and view >>>>you have no good evadence of me cheating a video from my or whoevers view just because i kill someone dont mean i cheat........AND I DO NOT CHEAT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

and at the first part of the video me in the car its easy to see him bc he is firing a mat 49 at me LOOK AT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope you get the real cheat real cheaters and not the ones that dont ohhhh and admins better check SK he killed some one on multiplayer better invesigate to make sure he dont cheat

sniper1234

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
first part about the car is i was going to ditch the car and go sniper close to the temple so bailed in the ditch so it could explode and respawn for other peaple
7:45 - I get curious. Decide to see what I can see with a sniper rifle up.......your say SK
9:10 you shot someone there too SK thats the same place i shot
9:19 theres another one in your range really??? SK
9:36 another ONE ????????
11:40 you seen to know exacly were he is!!!!!!!! SK
14:18 i was on teamspeak friend on other team told me there were 2 peaple entering temple from the back SNIPER
and i swear if had recorded any of my gameplay you wont see anything that is a hack
promis i do not hack SK i mean really
2:36 LOL if you know anything about me its funny to go shoot a tank and watch them react LIKE WHO JUST SHOT ME WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
3:56 if you would have caught the frist part of he killed me times when i went up there how would i not know he is up there
and samething at 3:08 he killed me before and they said someone was in the left side of the temple very top
freeze the video at 13:29 you can see him and 1st person even easyer to see him and when he is shooting at you bc you could not see because of the brush
16:12 freeze it when i come out of the temple you can clearly see him!!!!!
16:32 going to the bridge or the walkway taking short cut i mean really who dont go that way
i dont cheat and the rules say that if you dont put a published topic on why {name of person} was banned they would be unbanned no matter what and it took you 24 HR before anyone could tell me anything so i should get afare UNBAN for no topic for at leaste 24HR and again i dont cheat SK................... HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

WHITERABBIT

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
i watch the video and dont think, he cheats. the only mysterious in this video is the sniping in the fog... please, sniper1234, tell me...

S

SlimShady

Good job.Agree 100% he hacks.
Also whiterabbit is a hack user, so dont listen to him SK.

Good job

sniper1234

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
thanks whitetail the fog part is in 9:10 sk shoots one from there so if he can i can right????
again thanks whitetail

slimshady shut up you dont even know me just get out of this topic

WHITERABBIT

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
slimshady, u are kid, u know nothing. i am old and play bfv since the beginning. i played at the national bfv team in nation cup europe. i dont need hacks. so dont tell shit. i just wrote, that i dont think so, that sniper is a hacker, because he had never a good kdr and do nothing special. if he really hacks, he is a very low player. and i ask, how he snipers with no sight.... so slimshady, stop writing shit

sniper1234

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
SK show me proof of this that i hack cause my screen dont look like there is nametag or what ever on there there probly aint even any hacks on the internet

and it took you 24 HR to post (somewhat yall call evadence) to this site and it says you must post IMMEDIATELY wich it took 1 day for you to post so i should be unbanned!!!!!!
and plus you have no proof that i hack wich i do not i play fare unlike some peaple here
and i hope you do post suffent evadence that i hack cause i would like to see it please so you can see i dont
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

S

SlimShady

sniper1234 said:
SK show me proof of this that i hack cause my screen dont look like there is nametag or what ever on there there probly aint even any hacks on the internet

and it took you 24 HR to post (somewhat yall call evadence) to this site and it says you must post IMMEDIATELY wich it took 1 day for you to post so i should be unbanned!!!!!!
and plus you have no proof that i hack wich i do not i play fare unlike some peaple here
and i hope you do post suffent evadence that i hack cause i would like to see it please so you can see i dont
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

Wait a second.....

Arent you ubuntu / bunty ?

Got you. I knew you were back.

sniper1234

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
what nooooooooo my name is who i am dummbo

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
sniper1234 said:

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

A ban can be placed for 24 hours with no topic. I gave you a permanent ban at 11:42 on November 25th and this topic was made a little after 2 hours from that time.

Before I post this video I want to make it clear that we do not condone hacking for any reason; whether it be personal gain or "finding hackers". The person that sent us this video is banned and other players that do the same will share that fate.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA9zxQ8jBs4[/youtube]

Below are the places myself, and some other admins, feel it is most evident that Sniper1234 has some form of unfair advantage with his gameplay. Bear in mind that for the most part you should ignore the overlay as that is from the person recording it but it does make it easier to see when they are looking at enemies that we would not otherwise know were there.

0:47 - he shoots a tank over the hill.
3:33 - he knows Normaal is around the corner.
3:54 - he knows that guy is behind temple.
5:05 - he runs towards a wall an enemy is behind then goes round to get them.
5:34 - he sees normaal in bushes through a wall.
5:47 - he says he sees normaal.
5:52 - he shoots normaal through all that vegetation.
7:49 - he heads straight for a person through vegetation.

T

TonyB

I don't get it. What's the fun in using hacks? I printed the list and watched the video. If you are bored, play some other game. Good catch SK (and others).

sniper1234

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
no i freakin live in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

sniper1234

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
ok well whoever recorded that was not me and dont worry i am already playing again lol easy buy a new key 5.00$

sniper1234

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
pinky said:
I don't get it. What's the fun in using hacks? I printed the list and watched the video. If you are bored, play some other game. Good catch SK (and others).
pinky i do not hack even tho they think i do i dont

Local time
Reaction score
sniper1234 said:
pinky said:
pinky i do not hack even tho they think i do i dont

lol sniper1234....... just lol.
there cant be more than 200 people that still play bfv, and you choose to cheat.... 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back