• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

GTA V PC - Possibly starting a group?

Scepticon

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
9:56 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Reuben Carter
Now firstly, I must tell you, I am very new to PC Gaming, so whenever possible, please fill in the gaps in my knowledge, and don't hold back criticism. I've been doing most of my gaming on my Xbox 360, apart from the first Modern Warfare, and Minecraft (Of which I am a part of the Helloclan Minecraft Server), which I played on my Mac. However, I am purchasing a chillblast PC for christmas, and I am looking to enter the world of PC Gaming, which, I am told by players both within and not within Helloclan, will be the platform that will eventually prevail over gaming consoles, which are now trying to get extra gadgets such as netflix, skype, youtube etc. on board to try and fight back against the rise in PC Gamers. I'm going to be buying Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Air Hauler 2 (An FSX add-on), Ship Simulator, and I am pre-ordering GTA V for PC, which is released on January 27th (I recommend pre-ordering, certainly with Amazon in the UK, you get a free code for $1,000,000 in game. I'm unsure about Amazon in other countries, and other retailers, as to whether they provide the same pre-order offer). I am hoping to start a group of players who play together on GTA V PC Edition (If a server is required, possibly investing in a server? Excuse the lack of PC Gaming knowledge).
What are your thoughts and opinions on this?

Back