• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

A few words from Pitbull

Pitbull Kung Fu

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:28 AM
Reaction score
I'm sure this post isn't going to win me any friends, but seeing how I live in a (mostly) free world, I would like to make some comments. I read how "Hello" does not tolerate hacking, so I'm wondering, why are the hacks still playing that have been hacking for years? Some examples, Toxic, Prostetic Head, AZZUK, Kaibel (just to name a few) Its not like everybody doesn't know.

The server is hurting for players, I haven't seen 20+ actually stay and play for sometime. The in game bullshit is ridiculous. If the hacks aren't enough, now I have someone always trying to team kill me. "periodic raping" in times of desperation is also allowed by said players.

This is an example from Saigon played 10 minutes ago. I had mi-8 full retard took the big NVA transport truck and sat on mi8 pad..I went and controlled the "field" was 11-0 came back to get ammo, and full retard is sitting on the pad in the big NVA transport truck..I tried to still get ammo and he was driving the truck forward and backward damaging my mi8..this went on for about 3-4 minutes and finally I was mutted down. US took NVA base, and retard "disappeared" This is what happened 10 minutes ago, and what happens repeatedly. Aren't the hacks good enough? Have to do that too?

I hardly complain about the hacking, when someone else gets mad and says something and I know they are right, I speak up. I see people complain about certain players hacking all the time. And they are mostly right. I have had the focus for years, especially with you Toxic. We have done this same shit about 7-8 times now, you know that? And you know what usually happens? I say fuck it, I have done my share of dominating (without cheats or hacks) I had enough. I take a hiatus and come back..maybe with a different BFV CD..and we go through the same bs all over...like I said, its been going on for years Mr 360.

Since you guys have resulted to trying to constantly team kill me, hacking and stacking, raping when necessary in spite of "the rule" go ahead and do whatever. It will be one less player on an already hurting game for players. You are on your way to killing what is left of the game.

Lastly, not that I had any doubt where the bs is coming from (seeing how we have been down this road many times) it doesn't matter if I constantly change names, the bs still happens, and there is only one way "certain players" can know its me. Its not like you are getting overloaded with players and IPS.

If I don't play anymore, I was banned for "speaking up" I'll download 1.21. I could load another BFV game..but, only so many fly and drive tanks like me..so, you will know and it will be the same BS (been there and done that, that's why I have like 3-4 games.

Peace out, a lot of you are good, fair and honest players that obviously love the game, or you wouldn't deal with the bullshit as well!

Pitbull Kung Fu

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Seriously Toxic, this makes like 7-8 times. And based on past history, when I'm letting you know how lame I think it all is, means I'm probably getting close to another hiatus for a couple-few months. So, if I don't get banned for speaking up, I might take a hiatus anyway. Which means, I'll be seeing you again in a couple-few months and we can do it all again.

Pitbull Kung Fu

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
And whoever "tim" might be, you are funny to act like full retard played no part in you mutting me down. I had no ammo, I couldn't get ammo with the retard (retard...lol) sitting on the pad in the nva transport truck, I was trying, he damaged my mi8. Doing that gave "you people" and I don't mean the (US Army side) I mean "you people" time to get the jeeps and mutt me down and take NVA base. I have been playing the game for 10 years, its not like I don't know where the two jeeps are with mutts in Saigon (which is the mi8's only real threat in saigion) And I was controlling them both, that's why I was 11-0 after the game just started, but because of the retard I couldn't get more ammo and was a sitting duck for the mutts.

The other day I had someone in my huey as co-pilot (I think it was hastings) we were going to get new life on huey at flag near US main, we just took down both mi8's, and the corsair bombed us at the pad soon as I flew in....and the co-pilot typed "yeah, that was random" I got a kick out of that comment, I guess he wasn't used to the "special attention" ...BTW) that's why I "act" like I'm going to repair huey, than fly away (wait for the plane watching me with mini map hack) to try and bomb, than repair...lol!

Just the same old bs, its like groundhog day.

PS) some of you are talented with the mortar against mi-8 in Saigon...kudos to you.

Local time
Reaction score
Pitbull Kung Fu said:
Seriously Toxic, this makes like 7-8 times. And based on past history, when I'm letting you know how lame I think it all is, means I'm probably getting close to another hiatus for a couple-few months. So, if I don't get banned for speaking up, I might take a hiatus anyway. Which means, I'll be seeing you again in a couple-few months and we can do it all again.

I was on last weekend. Are you referring to something else?
I guess I am not sure what you are blaming me for here. I don't think you cheat Mr. Kung Fu, if that is what you are talking about. I've been gone all week and my hotel internet was so shitty I could only play for about 2 minutes like Wednesday I think.
Or are you saying that I cheat? Please clarify as this comes from nowhere to me.

Pitbull Kung Fu

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
toxic2 said:
Pitbull Kung Fu said:

I was on last weekend. Are you referring to something else?
I guess I am not sure what you are blaming me for here. I don't think you cheat Mr. Kung Fu, if that is what you are talking about. I've been gone all week and my hotel internet was so shitty I could only play for about 2 minutes like Wednesday I think.
Or are you saying that I cheat? Please clarify as this comes from nowhere to me.

Whatever!

Back