• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Server existance in danger!

Plautus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:23 AM
Reaction score
This server demands for a complete shut down. If the host of this server isn't REMOVING the admins in place and replacing them with new professional ones, who do not randomly kick and ban people, I see a dark future for this server.
This server will be doomed if there is not taking any action against the admin abuse!
I see a lot of server crashes comming in the future, or even a total shut down. The Founder of the HELLO clan Server, knows exactly that a lot of players have been pissed off due to the abuse of the admin rights.
The Battlefield Vietnam community won't tolerate the abuse any longer!!!

If the owner of the HELLO clan want to run his server also in the next future, depends on weather he is going to make the right decision now!

Also my ban has gotta be removed immidiately!

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
1:23 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Plautus said:
who do not randomly kick and ban people

By this do you mean you, for the name you repeatedly chose that we told you not to, or Ric who has broken more rules than anyone else I can think of?

Plautus said:
The Founder of the HELLO clan Server, knows exactly that a lot of players have been pissed off due to the abuse of the admin rights.

If he did feel this way, I'm almost certain he'd do something about it and I'm sure we'd see more complaints from people who don't do it in reaction of a ban from breaking the rules.

Plautus said:
This server will be doomed if there is not taking any action against the admin abuse!
Plautus said:
I see a lot of server crashes comming in the future, or even a total shut down.
Plautus said:
If the owner of the HELLO clan want to run his server also in the next future, depends on weather he is going to make the right decision now!
Plautus said:
Also my ban has gotta be removed immidiately!

I hope these are not threats because that really wont end well for you.

Your ban is staying so you have 2 choices. You wait the 5 days until your ban is over and then use more appropriate names or you continue to make threats and find what's left of your week ban becoming a permanent one.

Back