• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

WHY THIS SERVER STILL CRASHING?

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:34 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
DID U ADMINS TAKE VACATIONS? DO SOMETHING. THANKS.

sniper1234

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:34 AM
Reaction score
ok has server restarted and deadly i have noticed a pattren the sever crashes ever friday at 9:00 pm american time central time

____Ox____

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Deadly=)^

I actually ran a Counter Strike server, BFV server, BF modern combat mod server, years ago. it's not really that difficult.

tell me what you have ran...

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
sniper1234 said:
ok has server restarted and deadly i have noticed a pattren the sever crashes ever friday at 9:00 pm american time central time
It could be possible that the game server host is either doing maintenance every 9 at Friday or a server restart to ensure stability later on the week.

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
____Ox____ said:
Deadly=)^

I actually ran a Counter Strike server, BFV server, BF modern combat mod server, years ago. it's not really that difficult.

tell me what you have ran...
I ran a BFV server for a short while, bit of Minetest or some sort of 3D craft games, some other fps games a while ago (forgot names) and a file hosting server too, web hosting too. Hmm those I can think off my head right now. It's pretty simple to run these if you know the command line and port forwarding.

sniper1234

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Deadly=)^ said:
sniper1234 said:
It could be possible that the game server host is either doing maintenance every 9 at Friday or a server restart to ensure stability later on the week.
yea deadly it crashed again the map resatarted and we all like what the heck and boom warning connection issue and its dead lol P.S. its down again

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
We have no idea why these problems are happening which is what makes this so frustrating. The stats for the server all appear normal and both myself, and our server host, are at a loss to explain why the problems are occurring.

It doesn't help that they start at a time when it's early morning here in Europe but we'll keep trying to see what we can do.

B

BlackHawk0012

THE IRONY LOL - VENGEANCE BY HASH

Oh no, seems Hash crashed your server.
Thats what happens when you dont listen to me.

LOL Hash, you are unbanned, crashing the server, hacking, and they still dont hate you.
I dont know how you do it , but thats a god damn psychology expertise you have.

Also, you told us before you got the ip of their server... Didnt you? Hmm.

L

Lucky

I don't need to crash it anymore. Admins realize that; and trying to slander me..Fail. You just mad coz you can't play with yer silly tags, and bojangles can't team up with ya...simply , you are a an idiot. Cool , you know how to crash bfv servers, using some exploit...but do u really think they will unban you after that?you're just sad
Ps ip of the server? Be careful with sugar, boy.. :)

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZLAlD1rtUU[/youtube]

Back