• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

What's up with the servers tonight?

over

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:03 PM
Reaction score
Is the server down? The GameTracker page shows no statistics and says nobody is online, but when I try to connect to the server it says it's full. In the game it currently shows that the server is 32/52 on Cedar Falls, the same as it was several hours ago when I first played today.

sniper1234

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:03 PM
Reaction score
i know gametracker shows offline and when i try to joins its full

Rbilly

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:03 PM
Reaction score
Hi, ya she's toast. No connection either :shock:

WHITERABBIT

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
by the way, 30 players, then the server slows down :(

B

BlackHawk0012

SucceededKiller said:
When server numbers drop off a bit I'll restart it and see if that helps alleviate any of these issues as I've no idea why they have suddenly started.

Maybe you should ask hash.

L

Lucky

BlackHawk0012 said:
SucceededKiller said:
When server numbers drop off a bit I'll restart it and see if that helps alleviate any of these issues as I've no idea why they have suddenly started.

Maybe you should ask hash.

Nonsense; I was on the sever 2 times someone crashed it, and had a good run on Hastings.
Well, congrats if it's you, but I believe that crasher is a mad tk'r from Germany, Coz kgc has crashed 10 minutes after hello s down, and he was on, tk'ing. Shit, server went down when I asked x64 to check bastard's ip. I'm sure WhiteRabbit knows the guy, he was 14 dss problem for the damn years.

Maxwell Smart

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hi guys i cant find the right place to put this in so i put it here so someone would see it
I recently uninstalled the game then reinstalled it it told me to put in a cd key so i looked online and found one because i lost mine now when i try to join it says cd key in use so i was wondering if someone could help me

Maxwell

WHITERABBIT

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
i was just in 14dss forum, dont know anything about a bastard crashing servers. ask 14dss serveradmin ramboflamingdart for info....

L

Lucky

WhiteRabbit, I thought u were admin there, no? Rambo prolly knows the guy, but I can't visit 14dss site - empty blank for me...
SK, imo guy is using some bfv exploits, I don't think bfv players may organize an effective ddos..lol
Sorry if I'm talking useless things, but why can't u trace up packages's ip?

B

BlackHawk0012

SucceededKiller said:
Our server wasn't the target, the hosts datacentre was...we just get caught up in it as a result.

UNBAN ME

Back