• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Wang's Chinese Takeout Menu Investors

KingMerty52

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:30 PM
Reaction score
Hello, my name is KingMerty52.

Recently, me and another player, Bonesaw33, have begun developing a restaurant. Here's the problem though; we have this great idea, and limited resources. That's why we are looking for someone like you. We need several things; a steady farm for animals, a big plot with a beautifully built restaurant on top, and money. Bonesaw is working towards the farm, and I'm raising money for the plot. However, we need your money, to help us expand the farm for multiple animals, and to help us quickly get the money for the plot, and building materials. There are perks that we can offer as well, for only 3000F, a third of our company, you will always receive one third of the profits from Wang's Chinese Takeout Menu, as well as receive unlimited free meals. Also, although me and Bonesaw are considering OceanView City for the location, you as the investor will get the final say in where we operate. Thank you for listening to our message. If you want to hop on board for this great idea, please message or mail me, or even better, just reply to this forum post. One more note, if multiple people are interested, I will have a bidding war for the one third.

Thanks a million,
-KingMerty52 and Bonesaw33

ArTify

Master Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
7:30 PM
Reaction score
Wrong forum xD

Back