• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Jeep Race Tournaments

Fragd

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
3:48 PM
Reaction score
Yes thats right a jeep race tournament! I have making tracks 4 some maps and i have a format to have the races.

1. we need a time and date a week or so before the event
2. we get a list of members who would like to participate
3. We change pw so others cannot join because we already had filled spots and u have to be there on time or u dont get in
4. We mod the maps that we select with the right amount of cars and put start and finish lines at the appropriate spot
5. We should make the track clearly visible with help from mods so no one gets lost.
6. We need stats to decide the points (which i can do) as long as we have someone in spectator watching the cars
7. If you leave or get banned or kicked you are disqualified from the tournament.
8. Must race fair and hard or u will be out of tournament
9. Last this has not been proved official and we dont have an official prize yet except being known as the JR Champion

Please post with feedback :D

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:48 PM
Reaction score
who ever mods it should put the jeeps as the rails or something, and it you crash it end in a big BANG!!!

Fragd

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Kurk said:
You should play the [TKO] map, Raceway. Bloody amazing map for racing.

Yea ive seen those crazy ass videos

acashmony said:
who ever mods it should put the jeeps as the rails or something, and it you crash it end in a big BANG!!!

Mayb. It might be needed so the cars would go back to place

F.U.q.e.r

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:48 PM
Reaction score
I would be down to race.

I used to race in TKO's weekly races and would win all the time and they started cheating by taking shortcuts.

I would look into using custom race maps with clear track paths and maybe even barriers like water or walls to keep people from getting lost or going off the track.

Also, I would suggest adding a limited nitro mod to the jeeps or scooters. Because it's kind of boring when it's hard to gain on people because they all go the same speed all the time.

I would add a small nitro burst but make it so you can only use it every 5-10 seconds.

I would mod the jeeps damage levels so they take little or no damage, other wise people will be blowing up and taking others with them.

And, if you do go the custom route, one of the things I used to do is put a Neutral Flag at the Finish Line and set the cap timer at 1 second, so the winner crosses and caps the flag and the server says the winners name when he caps the flag.

And, maybe it could be a 10 race series with 10 different user created maps.

Winner gets 50 pts, 2nd place gets 25 pts and 3rd place gets 15 and you get 5 pts for finishing.

Just some ideas for you all. Peace

Fragd

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Here are the points charts and standings charts that will be made for the jeep tournament

Points Chart:
1st: 20p
T5: 15p
T10: 10p
11th: 9p
12th: 8p
13th: 7p
14th: 6p
15th: 5p
16th: 4p
17th: 3p
18th: 2p
19th: 1p
20th: 0p

Standings Chart Look:

Name Points Points Back Wins T5 T10

If we do this, I will personally take down stats as long as we can have someone filming to go over the order. We'll figure it out

CMC24

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
4:48 PM
Reaction score
That seems like a really cool idea, it could be like everyone starts off in fisrt bracket then the 3 last people to cross the finsih line would be OUT! and keep goig on lke that till the tournoment is over :D

Back