• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Short intro....

KevinGnWV

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:30 AM
Reaction score
Hi, Im Kevin, as my name says. I re-installed BFV yesterday and played on your server today. Im a little rusty, well, a lot rusty :) but it was fun. Good to see a thriving BFV server after years of not playing.

I was a co-founder, administrator for a group, not clan, called Mutiny Online Warfare, known by the =MOW= tag.

We were one of the last BFV servers running, along with being the last active POE (Point of Existence) mod running. However that group is now broken up and the members went on to other teams and clans. I did not. I went on to playing Trackmania :)

Anyway, I had a good time and will be joining more often as time allows.

Have a great day.

Edit: I cant seem to remember my old xfire or it has been deleted so I made a new one. kevingnwv, feel free to add

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
8:30 AM
Reaction score
Welcome to the community, it's always fun to see experienced players return. Unfortunately I'm not sure for how long people will still play BFV (with the whole Gamespy thing), but let's play while we still can!

KevinGnWV

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:30 AM
Reaction score
Ive been reading a little bit about this. Is there no way to manually connect? Or have a an instant join link on the site?

Not to familiar with these things, its been awhile ;)

Back