• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Hi, can i join the hello army?

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
12:06 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
freshblood
Australia
show support for the clan, even tho I don't think I need to wear them, new ppl will easily recognise im apart of hello
enjoy fishing, music (hot108jamz), comedy
myself, joining toxics "helloclan player recruitment drive"

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:36 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
facepalm, i dont see how you could possibly think your worthy of joining helloclan....jk :p

Jajajaja Accepted. and i am fairly sure you know how this works so ima just leave it to you to explore the website and xfire if your interested and um maybe add the hello tags and yeah... I gotta go to school

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:36 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
Mr.Beezly said:
facepalm, i dont see how you could possibly think your worthy of joining helloclan....jk :p

Jajajaja Accepted. and i am fairly sure you know how this works so ima just leave it to you to explore the website and xfire if your interested and um maybe add the hello tags and yeah... I gotta go to school

Best way anyone could of worded it. Welcome to the family you were and still are a part of :lol:

Deltoya

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:36 AM
Reaction score
:) nice!! sup Freshblood ,say if u need help,but remember it!!my english still is very bad :)

GI 4Ever

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:36 PM
Reaction score
Do we have too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Back