• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

application to join -[HELLO]-

Whirlwind

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:39 AM
Reaction score
A:Ingame Username: My ingame name is Whirlwind
B:Where are you from (Country/Language)? Im from germany but I also command the english speech (I hope so :p )
C:Age 16
D:Why do you want to join: About 1-2 years I also was a member of -[HELLO]- Clan, called Whirlwind. And it made a lot of fun with this community, I hope its the same :). My brother, "One", was M-Leader about a year... Maybe some of you remember him ;). Now I begin to play BFV, I´m not that skilled yet. Maybe soon ill rule the server :evil: :cool: .
E:About yourself: Like I said, I´m 16, called Jonathan/Jonny, going to scool and I´m trying to reach my diploma from German secondary school qualifying for university admission or matriculation. I´m someone who spend a lot of time playing or mess about with my PC.
F:Who recruited you, or how did you find us? Just read D again and you´ll see :)

I´m just sitting here with my scool english, I hope you can understand what I wrote ;)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/
Kind regards

Whirlwind aka. Jonathan

GI 4Ever

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:39 PM
Reaction score
Accepted, you may add the -[HELLO]- tags infront of your name. Welcome to the clan!

Back