• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Maybe time for some new faces?

Kn3wn

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
11:56 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Wayne Campbell
Well considering our admins are 90% inactive. We should get new admins that can maybe do a little more about the hacking and, the third world paradise that is our server. Maybe like a team set aside for just watching the logs.. Just a little more work being put into it? Here is the list of our admins:(Highlighted are inactive)

•SucceededKiller
•Deltoya
•Flowerpower
•GI4Ever
•Acashmony
•Max
•Bee
73 Easting
•Arcticwinter
•Freshblood
•Alphascout
•Commandobeta
Deadly Hippo
•Lost
•Ryancooper
Tankboy
Travco

Now im not saying you get rid of them as admins, incase they do come back, what im saying is that we should add more admins to fill in the places in which none are on..hence midnight etc. Now there can be much coordination that can be put into log checkers a group of maybe 2-3 people who daily scower the logs looking for proof of hackers etc. After recent concerns of hackers I asked flower power to check some logs. It was a GOLD MINE when he checked. There was pure evidence everywhere, now I did not check it myself I am going off of the quote he gave me to support my hypothesis. Also, about three new hypotheses' were made during the checking of the logs, thanks to checking the logs, a hacker is just about caught and the other two hypotheses' never hurt. Hopefully you will take this into consideration of making new Admins and maybe assorting teams of other sorts to assist in the operation of the server (hence-Log checkers).

-Kn3wn.

Back