• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Sentinal Factory/Shops, Best Partners Ever!

BlokyBuilder

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:02 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Cameron
PLEASE READ FOR FULL DETAIL, IMPORTANT:
TOPIC BY: BlokyBuilder2121
As of December 20, 2013, swordlordx123 and I have been working very hard to create a factory designed to mass produce objects for stores you may or may not know, and to farm those products we have been hiring crew members to help us collect items faster and also help those members gain extra Forsals in the rarely-hiring world. Sentinal Factory has been growing extremely rapidly for its 40x15 plot, and should be done within 2.5 months. After finishing, you can pay us for a Half-Partnership or Full-Partnership, offering advantages, terms, and prices to business, listed at end of topic. For now if you'd like, you can /mail send or /msg me (only me) for reserving your partnership. You'll be given a chance to experience re-stock, and if you do not like the performance, you can be refunded to end partnership. Partnership is a huge advantage, considering it's large discounts for already cheap items. We will be working HARD to gain everything, due to the jobs being able to make everything (except un-craftable or rare objects on most occasions). If you'd like to reserve yourself a job, choose from list below and mail or msg me IN-GAME and ill note your name in my Iphone. Sentinal gives you a workspace (office), so there will NOT be unlimited workers. Reserve now, or wait for opening. Sentinal Factory is found in Charleston. Website will be opened soon. Thank you for reading.

::JOBS:: - Miner (overworld/nether), Farming (nether wart, crops), Breed/Slaughter (kill animal for gain of food or item, but every animal life taken you MUST re-breed a new animal!), Brewer, Shearing, Dye Making, Tameable Animal Management (breed tamable animals and sell them. You get a 75% pay of animal sell price)

::pARTNERSHIPS::

-Half: 450F to begin partnership+50F every 2 weeks to keep partnership. 20% discount on items.
-Full (Recommended): 1,000F to begin+125F every 2 weeks to keep. 60% discount+ Saturday Mega-Stock (90% discount on items every Saturday, ensuring you can buy a lot for your company)

A P.S. from Sentinal Factory Staff: The trick to being popular in business is to have a lot of items, and to keep them in-stock. Partner with Sentinal, you'll never run out! :D

Back