• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

deleted

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:34 AM
Reaction score
Actually think it is fine, shoots with more power. Dont miss your shots and you'll be fine.

[tag]SucceededKiller[/tag]

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:34 AM
Reaction score
RyanCooper said:
Actually think it is fine, shoots with more power. Dont miss your shots and you'll be fine.

[tag]SucceededKiller[/tag]
Don't think, just go deep in your BFV file and find the weapons .txt files and compare between M21 and SVD. I don't have BFV but that might help you.

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Well, it's true I've always thought another magazine would be better.. but infinite would be even better.. It was designed like this for a reason, I guess... But it's up to SK to add one or not.

Also, maybe the the americans couldnt carry more magazines in the war..

FLOWERPOWER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Gerry
I'm Game for the extra clip.
I find that once I go through 1 1/2 clip, I got to get up and make a move by either picking up ammo, go into battle with my last 5 rounds (4 for them and one for me in case I don't make it) or picking up a dead communist's Kit.
I Personally don't like being a sniper for a long time. Shock and Awe a bit then move on.
The Extra clip gets my vote.

FlowerPower

B

BlackHawk0012

FLOWERPOWER said:
I'm Game for the extra clip.
I find that once I go through 1 1/2 clip, I got to get up and make a move by either picking up ammo, go into battle with my last 5 rounds (4 for them and one for me in case I don't make it) or picking up a dead communist's Kit.
I Personally don't like being a sniper for a long time. Shock and Awe a bit then move on.
The Extra clip gets my vote.

FlowerPower

I forgot to post

I voted yes because, well, because more ammo means more fun.

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
12:34 PM
Reaction score
=UPEO=Bojangles said:
Chaps I think we can resolve this whole thing by removing 10 rounds from the SVD
lol

But if serious: That would still make the sniper class underpowered. Adding an extra mag has my blessing.

Back