• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Insulting

A

Anonymous

-Inlusting: Some people in order not to get introuble, insult in directly. They dont say a direct commment, such as you are..., they say it indriectly, such as bye asking a question: Are you ...?, critsise harshly, or by not directing directly at the person while speaking about them. Anyway, The intent of many of these instances is to cause harm/ hurt the other person/to make them feel inferior, which is bullying, period, causes people feel unconforatable, and makes them not want to be here. Then, they play, in byrds opinion, stupid and say "i didnt insult them, i just did ___ (or something along those lines)" (byrd gets the feeling that they know that they were bullying), and they go one doing it to more and more people. This is quite possibly one of the biggest promblems on HELLO. Is Insulting someone inderectly against rules, i think it is, because it is still insulting? is nbo, it should be, because it hurts someones feelings.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:58 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Re: Inlsulting

Indirectly insulting someone is not insulting. Indirectly insulting is indirectly insulting. You experience it everyday, whether you realise it or not. With that said, you've indirectly insulted me numerous times, yet you fail to realise it. Talk about hypocrite?

A

Anonymous

A: How can i be a hypocryte when u dont me i am insulting you? (Retorhical question plz dont answer and if you are going to see point e. note: i am not meaning to shun your opinion but dont want any trouble on the topic)
B. again watch the insulting ("talk about a hypocryte" is an excact example of what byrd considers what i mena by direct insulting).
C. You said "dont assume" in another post, and when you say "i fail to realise it" ur are assuming that. (Again, Retorhical question plz dont answer and if you are going to see point e. note: i am not meaning to shun your opinion but dont want any trouble on the topic)
D.a. I consider, Inderect insulting and direct insulting insulting, because they are both forms of insulting someone. In my opinion, therefore they should be be enforced as the rule: "no insulting" here.
D.b. I find your post very harsh and hostile/offensive: You say no i am wrong which i find offensive because, thats your opinion, but that does not mean my opinion is wrong.
E: If you, kurk, continue (if i offend, you i am sorry, but this is the only way i know how to say this in the amout of time i have to think of the nicest way to say something. so when i use "": i am not try to come off as offensive in any way, but know that i might be) to post as if "you and views are always right and everyone else is wrong", in a harsh and or offensive manner, and or post to be difficult: then i ask you to not post in this topic because its just only cause problems and arguements which i am tired of. If you continue to neglect it, causing more problems and turmoil btween us, i ask an admin to take some short of action against kurk for not respecting other players.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano

SgtSurfinByrd said:
A: How can i be a hypocryte when u dont me i am insulting you? (Retorhical question plz dont answer and if you are going to see point e. note: i am not meaning to shun your opinion but dont want any trouble on the topic)
B. again watch the insulting ("talk about a hypocryte" is an excact example of what byrd considers what i mena by direct insulting).
C. You said "dont assume" in another post, and when you say "i fail to realise it" ur are assuming that. (Again, Retorhical question plz dont answer and if you are going to see point e. note: i am not meaning to shun your opinion but dont want any trouble on the topic)
D.a. I consider, Inderect insulting and direct insulting insulting, because they are both forms of insulting someone. In my opinion, therefore they should be be enforced as the rule: "no insulting" here.
D.b. I find your post very harsh and hostile/offensive: You say no i am wrong which i find offensive because, thats your opinion, but that does not mean my opinion is wrong.
E: If you, kurk, continue (if i offend, you i am sorry, but this is the only way i know how to say this in the amout of time i have to think of the nicest way to say something. so when i use "": i am not try to come off as offensive in any way, but know that i might be) to post as if "you and views are always right and everyone else is wrong", in a harsh and or offensive manner, and or post to be difficult: then i ask you to not post in this topic because its just only cause problems and arguements which i am tired of. If you continue to neglect it, causing more problems and turmoil btween us, i ask an admin to take some short of action against kurk for not respecting other players.
I have no clue as to what you have just typed... Your native language is English, right?

A

Anonymous

Kurk again, WATCH the insulting!!!... if you read it, i asked you" if you are contunie to disrespect others peoples opinions, camment harshly, insult people on this topic, dont post on this topic. if you do, i ask an admin to take action aggaist you. (i dont mean to shun you just want no more problems)

ToeCutter

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
5:58 PM
Reaction score
This seems like a good place to put it, yes speaking of insults, Can we get a ban in the forum for One Kurk who keeps making slanderous remarks and racist and sexual in nature. The Gay Black man Comment was very Offensive and If he was in person Id Stomp his Ignorant Arse into a mud hole then March on his daddy's Arse too for raisin such a biased child. The World will never lose Racism as long as the Racist like Kurk Go unpunished. To Whom it may concern, Thanks for your time and consideration.

hey Kurk.... hammer00 get used to it....

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
ToeCutter said:
This seems like a good place to put it, yes speaking of insults, Can we get a ban in the forum for One Kurk who keeps making slanderous remarks and racist and sexual in nature. The Gay Black man Comment was very Offensive and If he was in person Id Stomp his Ignorant Arse into a mud hole then March on his daddy's Arse too for raisin such a biased child. The World will never lose Racism as long as the Racist like Kurk Go unpunished. To Whom it may concern, Thanks for your time and consideration.

hey Kurk.... hammer00 get used to it....
Too bad that AXL spent an entire hour explaining to me why he is gay and how he is black.

Back