• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

ur stats and ur server rank

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
8:14 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
Is it posible to show statistics of kills by ppl on the server. I know that gametracker gives u a list http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... e=1#search , but maybe something in more detail,,, would this be hard to do? and what info could we show. maybe "name" "score" "kills" "deaths" "ak47" "M16" "knife" etc etc what do u guys think...?

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
11:44 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
It would be cool. Though i have no bloody idea how that would work, but i bet someone here might do

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:44 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Jolt has something like this. No clue how to do it, though.

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
8:14 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
yeah that looked good,, something similar would be cool, and congratulations to hello clan on being #1 bfv server.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
11:44 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
To be honest, im not that good with "game modding" or working with game engines generally. I have no idea how to do this. I got a good knowledge within php,java,xhtml,etc. But when it comes to games i ironically depend on tankboy ;)

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
12:44 AM
Reaction score
RyanCooper said:
Could be good, but could remove the team work.. and theres already a lack of it.
You could create a system in wich you also get score for teamwork, like repairing or healing. Then people would do much more teamwork :)

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:44 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
this idea sounds really cool but i don't want it to be like game tracker... because on game tracker i would be # 90 in the HELLO clan all maps server but i had to change my name for clan reasons so i'm prob like in the 200's or top 100's so you should be able to combine all the names you'v used

F.U.q.e.r

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Jolt was the best BFV community there was. They had 4 BFV servers ranked #1,#2,#3,#4 and 4 BF2 servers. They weren't a clan but a company that sold servers in the UK. I was a player and admin for them, Im still ranked #3 for admin actions.

The thing that attracted people to Jolt was their stats page.

Fresh, I told you bout their stats page a few times.. Shows how well you listen to me. ( Joking)

It is called BF Select and you need a MySQL database to set it up for your server. Some host offer MySQL for free. I used to run it for my clan server.

It has it's downsides, but it is plenty of fun.

Not only does it have tons of player stats, but it also has the same format for Clans.

I been saying that HELLO would be better with this stat system.

It shows you how many kills you have with each weapon, how much time you spend in each vehicle. It shows you how many times you have killed a certain person. It's good fun but some losers will try to be score whores and rape mains more often.

SgtStubbs

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
4:44 PM
Reaction score
Lost said:
this idea sounds really cool but i don't want it to be like game tracker... because on game tracker i would be # 90 in the HELLO clan all maps server but i had to change my name for clan reasons so i'm prob like in the 200's or top 100's so you should be able to combine all the names you'v used
Yeah, I've changed my name so many times I don't think I'm on the list, lol. To the previous posts for some reason Team work has gone out the window and many maps the margin of victory is lopsided.

A

Anonymous

Byrd supports the idea.. but a player should have the righht to not show his stats... Gametracker sshows ur all time score (bob-73 easting is first with 73000, and 73 is in the top 20 or so ith 32000, a grand total of around 105000 total points)

F.U.q.e.r

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Stubsie, with Bf Select, you can change your names all you want and it will keep track off all your names you use and the one that you have played the most rounds with will be the one displayed until you played more rounds with another name, then it will switch to that one.

For example..

If I played with two names...

Knifer and Fuqer

Fuqer = 50 Rounds
Knifer = 30 Rounds

Fuqer will be the name displayed on the stats page.

I could play with Knifer or any other name, but all my stats would still go under the displayed name Fuqer until I played more rounds with another name, then it would become the name that was displayed.

So even if you play with different names, it all gets recorded to the same stats. It goes by CD Keys.
It will also show everyone all the names you have used to play with too, unless you use a different CD Key.

Back