• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

TO Admin: 73easting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:27 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
THE REASON I WRITE TO YOU IS TO GIVE AN EXCUSE OF MY BEHAVIOR THAT PROVOKED YOU KICKED ME OUT OF THE SERVER. MY NAME IS CRISTIAN ABEL ALSO KNOWN AS "Cris". IVE BEEN READING ALL THE MESSAGES YOU WROTE ABOUT ME, ABOUT THE RADIO SPAMMING, ETC. MAYBE I DID IT BECAUSE AT THAT TIME DIDNT KNOW THE CORRECT KEYS TO COMMUNICATE, HENCE IT BOTHERED YOU AND OTHER PEOPLE. SO ACCEPT THIS EXCUSE ALSO AS AN APOLOGY TO YOU AND ALLOW ME TO PLAY. THANK YOU. :cool:

Deltoya

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
OK Abel...i hope you can play soon again!! salute!!!

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
Thanks for answering. Will this step take too long? Because I tried this morning and nothing happened. Still banned from the server. This decisión is up to you?. Thank you.

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
Oh, it was you Deltoya. I thought it was easting. Anyway Thanks Deltoya for supporting me. I appreciate it. See you soon.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
3:27 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Hey Cris,

I was waiting 24 hours to see if easting replied; as he has not I've decided to remove your ban.

If you need any help understanding our rules I'm sure Deltoya will assist you, and maybe don't use the radio commands quite as much. :)

Regards,
SucceededKiller.

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
THANK YOU SUCCEDKILLER. I CAN PLAY NOW. I WONT BOTHER OTHER PEOPLE WITH RADIO.

S

Spirit

Once again easting strikes another poor innocent victim, when will this madness end?

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
THANKS SPIRIT. I DIDNT KNOW THIS FELLOW EASTING WERE SUCH A FINICKY GUY. FROM NOW ON ILL HAVE TO STICK TO RULES. THIS GUY BANNED ME FOREVER. CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT? ON ACCOUNT OF RADIO SPAMMING THAT A DONT RECALL DOING. BUT BE THAT AS IT MAY I PRESENTED MY APOLOGIES. THANKS ALL FOR LET ME PLAY AGAIN.

easting

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Perhaps you should research who banned you before making accusations.

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
WHATEVER YOU SAY AND WHOEVER BANNED I DONT CARE. I KNOW THAT HIS ACTION CAUSE ME TROUBLE. BUT NOW IM PLAYING HAPPILY EVER AFTER. I HOPE. UNTIL I COME ACROSS PEOPLE LIKE YOU. WHO KNOWS? THANKS SK AGAIN.

Kn3wn

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Wayne Campbell
Cristian Abel said:
WHATEVER YOU SAY AND WHOEVER BANNED I DONT CARE. I KNOW THAT HIS ACTION CAUSE ME TROUBLE. BUT NOW IM PLAYING HAPPILY EVER AFTER. I HOPE. UNTIL I COME ACROSS PEOPLE LIKE YOU. WHO KNOWS? THANKS SK AGAIN.
Here, you seem to be having difficulty turning off capital letters. The "Caps Lock" button is located at the far left of the keyboard, as seen here.
capsphoto_zps8e158c1c.jpg

That is where the Capital letter button is located. Now for the second part of this lesson: What capital letters mean, Capitalizing a sentance. But when used on every letter of the word it means you are angry. Here is a picture for your better understanding.
this-is-caps-lock_o_1955633_zps2b98a150.jpg

When all letters it makes you seem if you are angry and want to terrorize. Another example is jeffrey here. Jeffrey was not angry, but he used his capital letters all the time. He ended up terrorizing the city. I do not want you to end up like jeffrey.
capslockmonster_zps8a2c4a4c.jpg
For all our concern. TURN CAPS LOCK THE FUCK OFF.

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
EASTINGS. IM SORRY I WONT DO THAT. MAYBE YOU NEED TO GET LAID SOMEWHERE MORE OFTEN. SO YOU CAN RELAX. IT SEEMS MY JUDGING ISNT WRONG AT ALL. YOU ARE FINICKY. ARE YOU GONNA KICK ME FOR THIS COMMENT TOO?

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:27 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
Cristian Abel said:
EASTINGS. IM SORRY I WONT DO THAT. MAYBE YOU NEED TO GET LAID SOMEWHERE MORE OFTEN. SO YOU CAN RELAX. IT SEEMS MY JUDGING ISNT WRONG AT ALL. YOU ARE FINICKY. ARE YOU GONNA KICK ME FOR THIS COMMENT TOO?

You really do have a problem... you continue to insult Eastings and this is why you get kicked your lucky he's not banning you because I'v warned you multiple times this week... He was chosen as a admin for a reason but maybe your too self centered to realize. Eastings is doing his job and hes doing a hell of a good job so back off and please do turn off your caps lock. If you continue to post in Caps I will remove the post till you fix it. Thank you have a nice day.

~-[HELLO]-Lost

***Topic Locked***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back