• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

I Have A Problem :/

MyQuilava

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
2:53 PM
Reaction score
Ok, so this person decides the build a building right in-front of mine. I built my building a few blocks away from the road so I could make an entrance. But now I can since the player built a building there. And also it's really close to mine. Not just like 10 or 15 block but 5. Now Kyle told me that you can build 5 blocks away from a regioned building is legal but I think that's just unfair. Now it's just going to block the view and idk what to say, but I'm just upset about this because I feel that the person should of built somewhere else :/ I do have pictures to help understand how it is, but I don't know how to upload pictures. Please help me it just makes me upset how the person did this :(
Also I do know that once you region that area tough luck, but I really need help with this.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
11:53 PM
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but if it's not within 5 blocks of your region, there's not much we can do about it.

Back