• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

I need help admins.

»RoA«Geoff

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:17 PM
Reaction score
Admins, i ended SnS for reasons people don't understand, i can't play because of my parents, they are devorced and every other weekend i can play, i simply dont have the time to keep the clan running, my leaders probably couldnt lead the clan by itself. I hear by ask you to remove me from this site. And what a clan when one of your admins insults their site members.... Thank you, and please remove me...

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Spirit said:
Lmfao. Noob

Parent divorce is a serious situation and it sad to see someone who parents have been split up. So your really not a nice person are you? Shame on yourself.

BigPinkPig

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Deadly=)^ said:
Spirit said:
Lmfao. Noob

Parent divorce is a serious situation and it sad to see someone who parents have been split up. So your really not a nice person are you? Shame on yourself.
Why to to be nice when you get nothing from it.

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
BigPinkPig said:
Deadly=)^ said:
Spirit said:
Lmfao. Noob

Why to to be nice when you get nothing from it.

Why are you grave-digging?...

Back