• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

event idea

Dogfighter

Master Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
6:47 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Tim
Usa is equipped with hueys and/or chinnooks. They connect their choppers to jeeps using the rope, and take it to the goal. The Vietnamese try to stop them from taking the jeeps to the goal area by shooting them down with rpgs or sa-7s. If the Usa successfully brings their jeep to the goal, they win!

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
12:47 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Hey,

I like the idea but unfortunately it looks like one of those events where we need quite a few people; something we have not been getting recently.
However, if you give me specifics like what map you think it work best on etc I'll get it set up so that we can do it if we get the needed people.

Regards,
SucceededKiller.

Dogfighter

Master Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Tim
SucceededKiller said:
Hey,

I like the idea but unfortunately it looks like one of those events where we need quite a few people; something we have not been getting recently.
However, if you give me specifics like what map you think it work best on etc I'll get it set up so that we can do it if we get the needed people.

Regards,
SucceededKiller.
The Ia Drang Valley
Flaming dart
Operation Ivring
What do you think? Would it work?

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Hey,

late reply, sorry; didn't notice your questions and ended up busy with some other stuff.

La Drang sounds good and we can set the US base hangar as the goal point however I doubt I will get it done in time for today if one happens.

I'm thinking Riverbed - US base however a few concerns(Some can be easily dealt with by setting rules but just pointing them out):

The jeeps are light and it might be easy for the heli's to get them form A-B, however this is an easy change and so we can trial it in-game.

The heli's will need a set route otherwise they could stick to the edges of the map and never see a NVA soldier.

The NVA will need transport. (UAZ/MUTT?)

Is the target the jeep, heli or both?

I think that's all my questions for now. :p

Regards,
SucceededKiller.

Dogfighter

Master Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Tim
SucceededKiller said:
Hey,

late reply, sorry; didn't notice your questions and ended up busy with some other stuff.

La Drang sounds good and we can set the US base hangar as the goal point however I doubt I will get it done in time for today if one happens.

I'm thinking Riverbed - US base however a few concerns(Some can be easily dealt with by setting rules but just pointing them out):

The jeeps are light and it might be easy for the heli's to get them form A-B, however this is an easy change and so we can trial it in-game.

The heli's will need a set route otherwise they could stick to the edges of the map and never see a NVA soldier.

The NVA will need transport. (UAZ/MUTT?)

Is the target the jeep, heli or both?

I think that's all my questions for now. :p

Regards,
SucceededKiller.
I think the NVA can use the MUTT. The target for the NVA is either the jeep or heli. Don't be afraid to ask any more questions.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Hey,

Sorry I forgot to reply.

The map is set up and if you want we can try and do it this saturday. I'm not sure if we'll get enough people though so we'll just have to see what happens; I'll get the topic up and go from there.

Regards,
SucceededKiller.

Back