• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Easting strikes again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spirit

Once again easting is hating on freedom of speech and humor. This guy is really bad at being admin. And no I dont say that about every admin (besides snake but thats not the point here). He banned me just a couple mins ago for saying a joke. Then he probably laughed and banned me. Dafuq. So no freedom of speech and no humor when easting is in. Gotcha -.-

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
1:10 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
Makes me laugh when ppl have think that the server and forums operate under American law. :D

If u follow the server rules theyre wont be any problems... I dunno y im telling u.. as

Spirit said:
active admin :cool: one of hellos best

lol...u would know that R 18, racist or sexual jokes maybe not be the best thing to announce in the chat

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
4:40 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Spirit said:
Once again easting is hating on freedom of speech and humor. This guy is really bad at being admin. And no I dont say that about every admin (besides snake but thats not the point here). He banned me just a couple mins ago for saying a joke. Then he probably laughed and banned me. Dafuq. So no freedom of speech and no humor when easting is in. Gotcha -.-

I'll look into this...a couple of questions though:

1. Was there a warning? Did you continue after?
2. Was the joke racist, sexist or derogatory in nature?

I'll look through the logs and see what I find...

Regards,
SucceededKiller.

kowalski

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:40 PM
Reaction score
LOL this is hilarious! Darth Easting has once again shown his maniacal face! I remember being banned by ol' Easting, and I remember it not being for good reason. And by the way, American law is the best law.... MURCA, FUCK YA!

S

Spirit

NOPEE no warning no nothing. and no nothing sexual at all. The joke was "why do jews like football? they always want to get the quarter back" Sorry I was just trying to bring some swag/humor into the hello server. But obviously easting to totally against everything. And cmon give a player a break and be less strict. #yolo. JKJK and one more thing!
ill like to make a shoutout to my swag pal who helped me bring swag into bfv, makaveli! [tag]arjay92[/tag]

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:40 AM
Reaction score
i dont think you fully understand spirit.... eastings is not like any other admin as i have stated before

unlike me, or sk, or tedde, easting is at least 30 years older then us and he takes things more personal then me or SK would.

He views things differently and he doesnt mess around when kids joke around...

i await his story

S

Spirit

I understand but he should have given me a warning instead of surprising me with a ban :/

RancidStench

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Never had a problem with eastings........He's old school(Hence the name) If you know what that is......You have to find his humor but that joke is not looooooooooooooooool........A lot different than me saying all the time"BRB PB 25mins" Or "I just Farted" ne-way I don't see the problem here :(

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
4:40 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Me and Spirit talked on xfire and I removed the ban at 2:10 AM BST; although it only had ~2 hours left on it.

The logs show no warning or kick prior to it; a system that should be followed and has been in place for a long time.

Regards,
SucceededKiller.

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
with all do respect if hes had problems with you in the past.... then he wont hesitate thats how it used to be when i ran the bfv sector.... ik that i dont run it now and things have changed... and i also dont know if he has had problems with you... but im just stating that...

and seeing as you are unbanned im going to lock this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back